Medical: Passed on Sep 17th
Biometrics completed in 2019
PCC: ADR sep18th- submitted Sep 18th
ADR PCC received mail & processing update- Oct 4
GU1: Oct 18th
GU2: Oct 26/27th
GU3: Oct 29th
Does any one get three GU's??
Did you get any update? I got exactly the same GUs and nothing happened afterwards.

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Stream: IG with inland spouse
Time line: 13:55 Toronto time
Linked Sep 21
AOR Oct 7
BIL Oct 26
1st Update Oct 27
ADR Oct 28, Pay stub and employment letter
Documents submitted Oct 29
2nd update Nov 3
got Email that they received the documents Nov 3rd
3rd Update again Nov 3rd

Hopefully get PR soon
Very similar like my timeline, I am 2 days earlier than you got aor

Nichubb

Sep 13, 2021
Hi All,
I just linked my application online.
Time line:14:03 Toronto Time
Linked: Nov 3
PCC request: Nov 3
AOR: not received

I have already submitted both of our PCC 3 days ago with temporary application number through webform. When I linked my application with IRCC account today, there was a request letter for PCC.

Question: Can I submit it only through webform with my new application number? Or can I submit it directly to my IRCC account where it says upload PCC?
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hi All,

I have already submitted both of our PCC 3 days ago with temporary application number through webform. When I linked my application with IRCC account today, there was a request letter for PCC.

Question: Can I submit it only through webform with my new application number? Or can I submit it directly to my IRCC account where it says upload PCC?
absolutely you should upload it to your ircc account too.

Reactions: maxiie

Nichubb

Sep 13, 2021
absolutely you should upload it to your ircc account too.
But when I try to upload it through IRCC account, there is a mandatory field for expiry date to enter for my country PCC, but there is no expiry date mentioned in the certificate. Shall I submit it through webform?

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
But when I try to upload it through IRCC account, there is a mandatory field for expiry date to enter for my country PCC, but there is no expiry date mentioned in the certificate. Shall I submit it through webform?
I heard that you should put the expiry date for one year. for example today is nov 3 2021 put nov 3 2022. but not sure. please check with others too

Reactions: Nichubb

Buda01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Ready to upload my request, at the moment of paying the fee it says "We couldn't verify that you're not a robot. Try again."

Can you guys try?? The page is https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/

Immigration > Temporary resident to permanent resident pathway (TR to PR pathway) > one Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($500) > Submit > recaptcha > Login and Pay NOT WORKING

I tried different browsers and locations, and nothing happens. There's no info online whatsoever.

I did a ticket report on the page...

What do you suggest??

megha.btc

Nov 3, 2021
Hi All,

Hi, I had applied on 9th June through essential services - non health care. I haven't heard from IRCC. Also I tried to link my IRCC/GC key account with my TR to PR application but it shows, no such account is found. I am scared now that why are they not showing up any existing TR to PR application and there is no update from IRCC since 9th June so I am unable to know if anything is pending at my side.

megha.btc

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, I had applied on 9th June through essential services - non health care. I haven't heard from IRCC. Also I tried to link my IRCC/GC key account with my TR to PR application but it shows, no such account is found. I am scared now that why are they not showing up any existing TR to PR application and there is no update from IRCC since 9th June so I am unable to know if anything is pending at my side.