No Aor
Medical -
yet to Pass
Almost all The document’s upfront
just Waiting ….

Shovon18

May 21, 2021
Congrats all who got any responce.
I got an email from CIC. it starts "We are still working on your application" with application no that starts with "E".
is it AOR?
I have also got the same email. I don't think this is AOR. It has to be some other application that you submitted. Do you have any other application?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
It is now easier to get a Bridging Open Work Permit in Canada
Immigration applicants no longer need to wait until 4 months before their work permit expires to apply for a BOWP. They may be eligible for a BOWP even if their work permit expired.
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/it-is-now-easier-to-get-a-bridging-open-work-permit-in-canada-1119519.html#gs.faaf4d

From IRCC website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/provincial-nominees-permanent-resident-applicants/bridging-open-work-permits.html

Reactions: superwoman97

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Does it matter? After my ADR, which was September 7th, no update. I have a long travel history.
I don't think that is that matter, it may takes just a little bit longer to type them into the system.But as long as those travel history was legally , IRCC is not going to( also technically impossible) contact every country that you visited.

Reactions: Ssjj

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
I don't think that is that matter, it may takes just a little bit longer to type them into the system.But as long as those travel history was legally , IRCC is not going to( also technically impossible) contact every country that you visited.
what is your application details ? Any dependent? Did you upload everything else?

Ssjj

Aug 31, 2021
what is your application details ? Any dependent? Did you upload everything else?
International students, May 6th 12:24, August 4th AOR, August 24th and September 7th requested ADR ( official result of CELPIP, and PCC), and then nothing, still waiting....

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
International students, May 6th 12:24, August 4th AOR, August 24th and September 7th requested ADR ( official result of CELPIP, and PCC), and then nothing, still waiting....
I saw many people who got their AOR around the end of Aug and the beginning of Sep got delayed, I think it might because afganianistan things happened .

Reactions: Ssjj

sandyvash

Oct 3, 2021
Timeline
  • Stream: Essential Worker (non health care) (with spouse and kids)
  • Submitted: May 7th, 2021 1;40 AM
  • Linked: Nov 02, 2021
  • AOR: Nov 01, 2021
  • Biometrics: BIL 29 Oct 2021
  • Medical: Passed
  • Eligibility: Not Received
  • Admissibility: Not Received
  • COPR: Not Received
  • Additional Documents Request: Not Received

hat3cker

Apr 26, 2021
I've been requested to submit my Background Declaration form (IMM5669E) again.

this is what they sent to me:
"
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of
your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age
of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all
Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided
a response of 'Yes'. Ensure that you provide Personal History from 02/2018 to 09/2018 (missing info on
Sched A) This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/09
> Death Certificate: Death certificate Please provide a scan of the original document, or a
scan of a certified photocopy of the original document that the translator worked from. This must be
received at this office by: 2021/11/09

The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this
letter.

Please submit the requested information/documents via your IRCC Secure Account.
"

The first point, is my mistake but I don't understand the second point because I did not specify any date of death for my parents in the form and they are the only people other than me included in this form. So I was wondering what death certificate are they looking for.

Dellaine

Nov 2, 2021
I've been requested to submit my Background Declaration form (IMM5669E) again.

this is what they sent to me:
"
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of
your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature with updated personal, address and travel history since the age
of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all
Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided
a response of 'Yes'. Ensure that you provide Personal History from 02/2018 to 09/2018 (missing info on
Sched A) This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/09
> Death Certificate: Death certificate Please provide a scan of the original document, or a
scan of a certified photocopy of the original document that the translator worked from. This must be
received at this office by: 2021/11/09

The requested information/document(s) must be received within 7 days from the date of this
letter.

Please submit the requested information/documents via your IRCC Secure Account.
"

The first point, is my mistake but I don't understand the second point because I did not specify any date of death for my parents in the form and they are the only people other than me included in this form. So I was wondering what death certificate are they looking for.

might have filled in the wrong spot. you can verify or give them a call

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Be honestly, I may have life time shadow because of how IRCC handles our applications. I may need to see mental therapist after ALL of this . Even we are tax payer, but no any officer or media care about us because we have no election right. Maybe I'm just weak guys, but the whole administrative processes are a mental abuse for me : (
True, I have felt similar.

Reactions: yoomi0516