+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mightythor

Oct 22, 2019
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date. What does it mean?

Navhadaan

Sep 29, 2021
What do they mean by "immune"?
That what they said, "Immune". Maybe they meant something that is temporary for the benefit of Canada. Because due to Covid-19 they didn't get enough immigrants in 2020. So, that's why they came up with this Immune stream to just cover up with numbers

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date. What does it mean?
I got the same on my Post Graduate work permit for which I applied 9 months ago. I think it’s an automated email sent to all who have a file in the process.
But I didn't get such an email for my IG Stream, because I couldn't link my Application to my account, I got AOR on Oct 29, though.

bluesky8

Oct 29, 2021
Thank you for your response. I raised the webform today, hopefully, they answer soon. I don't have a good experience with a webform, always they answer with something unrelated to my enquiry. Also, I have made 4 accounts which I’m trying 20 times daily, LOL.
Let’s what happens
UPDATE: I am able to link the application, JUST NOW. So yes, it took me exactly 7 days from the date I received the AOR to the date that I am able to link my application.

The combo that I tried is Application number + Family name + Passport. Answers exactly as appear on IMM 008.

Also, I created a new account on my ipad which I never use to log in cic before. I am not sure the new device helps, but I am able to link it in just ONE attempt. So clear your catche browser, cookies or even use a new device to link.

Essential Worker

Jun 22, 2021
UPDATE: I am able to link the application, JUST NOW. So yes, it took me exactly 7 days from the date I received the AOR to the date that I am able to link my application.

The combo that I tried is Application number + Family name + Passport. Answers exactly as appear on IMM 008.

Also, I created a new account on my ipad which I never use to log in cic before. I am not sure the new device helps, but I am able to link it in just ONE attempt. So clear your catch browser, cookies or even use a new device to link.
what is the status showing after you linked?

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021

Also, I created a new account on my ipad which I never use to log in cic before. I am not sure the new device helps, but I am able to link it in just ONE attempt. So clear your catch browser, cookies or even use a new device to link.
Good to hear that. I would try to see if I could do it with a new device, I cleared all the cookies as well. Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully, I could link it today.

Reactions: Essential Worker

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

Also, I created a new account on my ipad which I never use to log in cic before. I am not sure the new device helps, but I am able to link it in just ONE attempt. So clear your catche browser, cookies or even use a new device to link.
You link with new account? or with the old one?