+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mari.Mari

Nov 1, 2021
Hi guys,
I applied to the non-health essential stream on May 15 (no update yet). I want to travel for 2-3 weeks, will it affect my application? If so, how?
Is there anyone who travelled and got their PR?
Thanks in advance.

Mercorius

Oct 25, 2021
Hi guys,
I applied to the non-health essential stream on May 15 (no update yet). I want to travel for 2-3 weeks, will it affect my application? If so, how?
Is there anyone who travelled and got their PR?
Thanks in advance.
It s better dont travel, but if it s necessary if they ask for additional documents you should provide them and send before deadline.

Mari.Mari

Nov 1, 2021
It s better dont travel, but if it s necessary if they ask for additional documents you should provide them and send before deadline.
Thank you for your response.
I did not get my AOR yet, and I'm not sure how long more it will take to receive it?
Do you mean to update my travel history after I come back?

RVPNC20

Oct 18, 2021
Applied: May 6th at 12:26 pm in IG stream Eng.
Everything uploaded upfront except Indian PCC
AOR: July 28th
Biometrics: July 30th
After that no ADR
Webform Raised: Oct 1st, for Indian PCC
Document Received: Oct 20th
Medical Passed: Oct 25th but It got disappeared from the account on next day (back to,"you don't need a medical exam")!!!!
Called IRCC: Oct 27th
And they said " It's an immune stream so we can't really help you with processing time." And they also mentioned "These applications are not our priority right now."
It's almost 6 months since I applied for this stream. Everyone here who already have their PR through this stream are really Lucky!
Is anyone here facing same issue?
What do they mean by "immune"?

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Congrats all who got any responce.
I got an email from CIC. it starts "We are still working on your application" with application no that starts with "E".
is it AOR?