+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

canada2022

Oct 8, 2021
IRCC just requested me to do a new medical exam, the one I uploaded was from 5 years ago. Has anyone done the IME after AOR? if so how long did the result come out?
Hi Henry, I'm in a similar situation as you. I submitted my 5 year old medical exam when I applied. I haven't been outside of Canada for more than a month after the test was done. Did you travel outside of Canada for more than 6 months after your medical test was done? I just want to get an idea on what basis IRCC accepts or rejects old medicals and whether I should just do an upfront medical now in order to save time on my application since I haven't received my AOR yet. Thanks.

sstmacxzy

Sep 16, 2021
Sharing my case again,
IG stream around 12:45 EST with inland spouse
-Biometrics: received Oct 12, completed Oct 13
-Medical exam: passed Oct 12, change to we do not need medical exam Oct 13
-Submitted my new address and paystub through Webform to prove I move out of Quebec on Oct 13
-Biometric notice shows in Sydney office
-My spouse's Biometrics refund notification was received on Oct 20, 2021
-AOR received on Oct 25, 2021, 19:50 EST from CPC-Sydney

Has anyone tried Service3 before? Even I got AOR, there is still nothing shown in Service3. So they haven't started processing my case?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null

ngonhat94

Aug 26, 2021
Hi guys,

I just received the biometric refund in the morning, but I haven't get any AOR or emails from IRCC or linked my account yet. I also tried to sign in my account last night but I wasn't able to as it said the site was expired and stuff. Could you guys please explain what that means?

I submitted my application at 2:54pm EST on May 6th.

Thank you!

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hey guys! I got my E-COPR today and I am just a bit confused about the next steps.
I know im supposed to receive the pr card via mail - however, my E-COPR indicates VALID TO date, which corresponds to the validity of my medical. Do you know what it means? Would I have to reapply for E-COPR?

Reactions: Dinesh.mangla

Buda01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hey guys! I'm waiting for my language results.
Will it close the 5th 00:01 or until 23:59 of that day? What do you guys think?
I might have no choice but to wait until that day.

• Wow
Reactions: namastevoila

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hey guys! I got my E-COPR today and I am just a bit confused about the next steps.
I know im supposed to receive the pr card via mail - however, my E-COPR indicates VALID TO date, which corresponds to the validity of my medical. Do you know what it means? Would I have to reapply for E-COPR?
I believe the PR card will show the 5-year validity. My eCOPR is valid till the expiry of my passport, making it less than 5 years. The eCOPR is a temporary document until you receive the official PR card in the mail. I am also waiting for the PR card to come in the mail.

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Congrats for your eCOPR, Did you apply for notes and happen to get them?

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
I believe the PR card will show the 5-year validity. My eCOPR is valid till the expiry of my passport, making it less than 5 years. The eCOPR is a temporary document until you receive the official PR card in the mail. I am also waiting for the PR card to come in the mail.
thank you! so basically just waiting for the physical card, and then eCOPR won't be needed anymore?

wilson2021

Sep 7, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 9:35 AM PST
  • Medical Exam Passed: Aug 13th, 2021
  • BIL Request: Oct 6th, 2021
  • BIL Passed: Oct 7th, 2021
  • Portal Email: Oct 25th, 2021
  • Portal Upload: Oct 26th, 2021
  • ECOPR: Oct 28th, 2021
Share my case, be patient, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things.

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021
Hi Anna, Thanks for your suggestion. I have already applied from BLS Surrey(B.C) and the police verification has been done with local station. On my account for PCC application status is showing "PCC is clear and ready for issuance" which now am waiting for original document to be received.

I have submitted an explanation letter with a screen shot on web forms and have received a standard email from IRCC but not sure how soon they will update that on my application.

Any suggestions is appreciated. Am thinking to call IRCC and check with them if they have got that or can update.
Yayy..!! good for you that you have already applied for it.

for the web form, it might take a while for them to actually add it on your account.

Also, if you call them they wont really answer to this query, and they will end up saying "this is not a priority, and we wont be able to look into that you, etc. etc." I have tried that for myself.!!

Reactions: Navneet90

Anna Brar

Oct 14, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 9:35 AM PST
  • Medical Exam Passed: Aug 13th, 2021
  • BIL Request: Oct 6th, 2021
  • BIL Passed: Oct 7th, 2021
  • Portal Email: Oct 25th, 2021
  • Portal Upload: Oct 26th, 2021
  • ECOPR: Oct 28th, 2021
Share my case, be patient, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of the things.
No AOR? No ADR??