+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Please, advise me.

Is there anyone who the IG Stream applicants quit the job or working something else?
Yes. It doesn mattr if uh do job aftr uh applied or not. Its just whn uh applied uh shld be emplyd.
My hby quit the job nd nw do delvry.. aftr three mnths of applyng under this catgry.

vox720

Jun 14, 2021
Does anyone know if the agent start processing after AOR or just after linking ? Because I linked a week ago and no AOR so far

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
Does anyone know if the agent start processing after AOR or just after linking ? Because I linked a week ago and no AOR so far
Your link behaviour doesn't affect the application process at all, the officers start to proceed with your case with or without your account linked. The only two benefits linking the GCKey account are that you will be informed of any new updates upon your application and you may be asked to supplement any documents and then you need to submit via that portal.

Typically the officers will start dealing with the applications right after the AOR, but it is a good sign that you linked your account, which means your file is open to review at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Timewalker

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Stream: IG.
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 12.37 pm EST.
BIL: October 6.
Linked Account October 6.
Medical: Passed on October 6.
Biometrics: October 7.
AOR: October 7.
Portal Request; Oct 15.
e-Copr- Oct 20.
Submitted everything upfront. Forgot to include paystubs
No ADR request or webforms submitted.
Good luck to everyone.
Luckiest man on planet..

Reactions: amulet19

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
I think nobody is working on our application, they just left it alone for some reason or no reason...
I still can’t believe why couldn’t they process just the 4500 applications which was submitted on May 6 for English essential non healthcare while they have processed 9300 afghan applications and so many applications on the IG stream.The end date for this pathway is nov 6 which is just around the corner and those who submitted on May 6 in essential are still waiting for aor even though the application number is so less. So disappointed with the process. I mean waiting for 6 months with no update nothing. We all have great patience.

Last edited:

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 1:33 pm EST
Linked app: Sep 18th
AOR: Sep 20th- CPC Sydney
Medical: Passed on Sep 17th
Biometrics completed in 2019
PCC: ADR sep18th- submitted Sep 18th
ADR PCC received mail & processing update- Oct 4
GU1: Oct 18th
Mine is exactly the same time for AOR and GU :)
Except I applied on 1:43pm EST, and I didn't recieve any ADR yet. I uploaded all the requirements upfront though.

Sep 23, 2021
I still can’t believe why couldn’t they process just the 4500 applications which was submitted on May 6 for English essential non healthcare while they have processed 9300 afghan applications and so many applications on the IG stream.The end date for this pathway is nov 6 which is just around the corner and those who submitted on May 6 in essential are still waiting for aor even though the application number is so less. So disappointed with the process. I mean waiting for 6 months with no update nothing. We all have great patience.
I agree with you, at this speed it will take them years to reach June or July applicants

Reactions: Dinesh.mangla

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
There should be a estimate time on our portal with the application telling us how many days left to get the final decision...at least that will give some hope..

Reactions: maxiie

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Applied within 26 minutes on May 6th
This is exactly what is happening in my case as well.
After AOR (July 28th), I haven't received any single update on my file. I tried to get in contact through web form but no reply. I think they got Ping-Pong at their office.
Btw, thanks for sharing
Any update Bro?