+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi everyone,

Quick question, I submitted my application via TR to PR on 11th OCT
My work permit is expiring on the 27th NOV.

can somebody advise, am I still available to submit an application to extension my work permit under the tr to pr.

or is it too late because it mentioned 4 month before my work permit expires.

Please advise.

R.R
Yes you can apply for wp under the tr to pr program.

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
Please let's stand up. 99% haven't even received the AOR after 5 months. Most of us do not even have the TRV to come back if we leave, mainly because it is taking almost 5 months to get it, I'm feeling a miserable being as I'm not able to see family after 3 years putting a lot of effort on this project. THE TRUTH IS THAT Immigration doesn't care about us, and the uncertainty is driving me crazy. If you get my feelings at least retweet this post, and do not worry submissive sheep, we would be just speaking up.
I’ve not met my family since Feb 2018. I got your feelings

Reactions: Harsh743

Sheana

Aug 28, 2021
Hello mate.
I want to apply this pathway, but I have to go back my country due to my family issue for two months.
If I apply in Nov and go back country Dec to Jan, can I get PR?
I know I should stay in Canada...
Could you tell me your opinion, please.
Thaks.

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Please let's stand up. 99% haven't even received the AOR after 5 months. Most of us do not even have the TRV to come back if we leave, mainly because it is taking almost 5 months to get it, I'm feeling a miserable being as I'm not able to see family after 3 years putting a lot of effort on this project. THE TRUTH IS THAT Immigration doesn't care about us, and the uncertainty is driving me crazy. If you get my feelings at least retweet this post, and do not worry submissive sheep, we would be just speaking up.
Not 99, first 2 hours had like 10000 so thats 15%.

Harsh743

Sep 21, 2021
English healthcare no dependants Applied May 6th, 3 pm EST
Biometric upfront
Medical pass Aug 4th
AOR Aug 10th
Criminality passed
Whitehorse office

No updates since

Any ideas when I can expect to get pr?
We are in same boat. I got my AOR on 4th Aug

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
So apparently, applications were being processed today inspite of it being a Sunday.
I don’t think they are being processed on Sunday, but the updated information from IRCC side takes few days to show in our accounts. Therefore, we see updates on weekends or after hours.

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don’t think they are being processed on Sunday, but the updated information from IRCC side takes few days to show in our accounts. Therefore, we see updates on weekends or after hours.
That's probably it then. I myself got a ghost update and another guy got his ecopr today.