+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Liang zhao

Aug 19, 2021
Hello quick question in IG stream.. Is there any impact if someone worked more thAn 20 hrs as student or worked between study completion and applying work permit.
I think if it is in the personal history section of 5669, it should be fine as it does require providing working hours or other details. But it is said that IRCC does not share information with CRA. So, I do not know how IRCC could know and verify if someone worked or not during a specific period, except the applicant mentioned somewhere.

Ridwaan Ruhomaun

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

Quick question, I submitted my application via TR to PR on 11th OCT
My work permit is expiring on the 27th NOV.

can somebody advise, am I still available to submit an application to extension my work permit under the tr to pr.

or is it too late because it mentioned 4 month before my work permit expires.

Please advise.

R.R

vhss

Apr 16, 2021
Hi everyone,

Quick question, I submitted my application via TR to PR on 11th OCT
My work permit is expiring on the 27th NOV.

can somebody advise, am I still available to submit an application to extension my work permit under the tr to pr.

or is it too late because it mentioned 4 month before my work permit expires.

Please advise.

R.R
I believe that it is at least 4 months before your work permit expires... the language was a bit confusing on the IRCC website but you should be able to apply for TR to PR open work permit.

daverc

Oct 17, 2021
Hi guys, I applied for IG stream under Tr to Pr pathway around 2.26pm ( Toronto time) on 6 may. No AOR so far , but some people applied on around 2.40pm they received already

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi guys, I applied for IG stream under Tr to Pr pathway around 2.26pm ( Toronto time) on 6 may. No AOR so far , but some people applied on around 2.40pm they received already
Dont worry you gonna get it soon too. They dont exactly go by the timing.

Reactions: daverc

smitrparikh

Oct 17, 2021
Hi guys, i applied for workers stream non healthcare in TR to PR pathway on June 24. But still I haven’t heard anything back from cic. When can I expect the biometric call letter from them and when will the processing starts?

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hello quick question in IG stream.. Is there any impact if someone worked more thAn 20 hrs as student or worked between study completion and applying work permit.
As long as IRCC doesn’t know about it, it is not a problem. However, if they do find out I am sure that they are not gonna ignore the fact they a person violated the limitations of a temporary permit. If they have a way of checking, probably, but only IRCC would know the write answer. Everything you will read hear, including this comment, it’s just an opinion of another immigrant just like you.