+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Akaljot Dhillon

Nov 2, 2018
Hi, I applied for TR to PR under essential category on 12th May. Do I need to link my file to gckey? How should I do that? I remember I just submitted application on TR to PR that’s it. It would be appreciable if you can guide me for next steps

Reactions: khoicoma
Sep 23, 2021
Hi, I applied for TR to PR under essential category on 12th May. Do I need to link my file to gckey? How should I do that? I remember I just submitted application on TR to PR that’s it. It would be appreciable if you can guide me for next steps
You might have to wait couple months more, they are still working on may 6th… I haven’t get any update either

Reactions: Essential Worker

prabhsingkh

May 21, 2021
Hello @JHopkins and other members.

I applied for IG English on May 6 and got a submission confirmation a couple of minutes before 1pm EST.
However, as I told before, I made a mistake on Q6 6. on Schedule A.
I sent a webform without App #. and got a reply that the representative put a note to my file that I reached IRCC to rectify the mistake.

Now, I got an acceptable score on French language proficiency test.

1) Is it better to stay on English one or re-apply with French score? If I re-apply, it will be IG again. Currently the counter shows around 1,100.
On May 6 I did not have Police document nor Medical document, and I did not pay Biometric fee (I think I did not go through it in the past, I think).
2) Is withdrawal accepted only after AoR, i.e. after processing fee is taken?

Now I have documents which were not submitted on May 6. At that time I just filed LoEs.

Thanks in advance!

Extra: According to the news by yesterday only 3700 of Afghan refugees were rescued by Canadian army and the army is withdrawing from Afghanistan by August 31. It may take quite long until 20,000 arrive at Canada.
Any updates?

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi, I have received an email on Oct 4th to link my application to gckey acc. Linked on same day, requested for pcc. I haven’t done any pcc, so applied now. Usually it takes 3-5weeks from BLS India. IRCC gave 30days time to upload. Little worried, what should I do in this situation.
Also uploaded medical on May 6th of 2017. Do I need to get recent medical done in case they ask, or the earlier works.
Did u submit old medical?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
My timeline,
Applied: 6May (12:44PM EST, IG)
Temporary number: 20 September
BIL: 28 September
AOR: 29 September
Biometrics submission: 1 October
Portal email (from Calgary):15 October
Credentials: 15 October

All documents upfront
Thanks
Did IRCC asked for medical or did you provide medical exam sheet?
When was the last time you took medical exam?

ballerCAN

Oct 16, 2021
Hey,

If this helps anyone - I applied under IG French on July 4 and received my first update Oct 15. They have requested my biometrics
Anyone else in the same boat?
Thanks for sharing. I applied on July 25, still waiting, which is normal since you got your first reply this friday. Was it AOR or just biometrics request?