>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Harsh12

Sep 15, 2021
Application submitted: 12:40 pm IG
Application linked: Aug 25th
BIL: Aug 26th
AOR: Aug 26th
Medical Passed: Aug 25th
ADR: PCC requested Aug 25th (Submitted Aug 26th)
First Ghost update: Oct 3rd
Second Ghost Update: Oct 6th
PR Portal 1st: Oct 6th
PR Portal 2nd: Oct 6th
eCOPR: Maybe Tomorrow
AoR CPC Sydney, PR Portal VO Calgary

Thank you so much guys

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Application submitted: 12:40 pm IG
Application linked: Aug 25th
BIL: Aug 26th
AOR: Aug 26th
Medical Passed: Aug 25th
ADR: PCC requested Aug 25th (Submitted Aug 26th)
First Ghost update: Oct 3rd
Second Ghost Update: Oct 6th
PR Portal 1st: Oct 6th
PR Portal 2nd: Oct 6th
eCOPR: Maybe Tomorrow
AoR CPC Sydney, PR Portal VO Calgary

Thank you so much guys
Congratulations!! Did you re-link the application at any point of time during processing?

Irina A

Oct 6, 2021
Hello everyone,

I applied on May 7th to the non-essential worker's stream. Absolutely nothing at all until now, I am getting frustrated with the waiting. I tried to apply for the international stream right when it opened but didn't have the medical, I made an appointment the next day but already at 10 AM it was over. It is really frustrating that people applied without the actual paper (expired or etc) just to get a spot, while others who got the papers lost their chance due to others being unfair. I hope whoever did it on purpose will get a rejection as this is what they deserve to not being honest.

Back to my topic, is anyone in the same situation?

Amit8669

Sep 28, 2021
Hello everyone,

I applied on May 7th to the non-essential worker's stream. Absolutely nothing at all until now, I am getting frustrated with the waiting. I tried to apply for the international stream right when it opened but didn't have the medical, I made an appointment the next day but already at 10 AM it was over. It is really frustrating that people applied without the actual paper (expired or etc) just to get a spot, while others who got the papers lost their chance due to others being unfair. I hope whoever did it on purpose will get a rejection as this is what they deserve to not being honest.

Back to my topic, is anyone in the same situation?
Well you could just post the appointment screenshot. You didn't have to wait for the next day. I agree applying twice was not the solution for some but everyone found an opportunity and wanted to make full use of it so they took it.

breadandbutter

Sep 5, 2020
Received my eCOPR today. (Calgary VO)
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:37pm EST)
  • BIL: Sept 10th, 2021
  • AOR: Sept 13th, 2021
  • GU 1: Oct 1st, 2021
  • GU 2: Oct 4th, 2021
  • Portal Email: Oct 4th, 2021 (right after 2nd GU, replied right afterwards)
  • Portal Credential: Oct 4th, 2021 (1hr after portal email, submitted everything right away)
  • COPR: Oct 6th, 2021
Thanks to everyone who participated in discussion here, you helped me a lot!

Also, good luck to everyone waiting, and hope you get portal COPR soon!
Can you explain the abbreviations?

Reactions: Dien

breadandbutter

Sep 5, 2020
I still haven't heard anything back after submitting my application on May 7th! Is there anything I can do to get an update? I'm starting to think my application was lost somehow...

shizuku

Sep 13, 2021
Can you explain the abbreviations?
BIL means biometrics letter
AOR means your application is received and started processing
GU means ghost update, you either receive an email says that application has update, or you just log into your IRCC account and see application updated. It's "ghost" because you may not see difference before & update at all, but that typically means someone is actively working on your application.
You should know what COPR is, so I'll skip that :)

Good luck!

bond_thefrank

Nov 16, 2018
Hello, Anyone got the AOR while they applied during their implied status? I believe my file is not processed because currently, I am on implied status. Any insight on this?