+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hello All, a strange thing happened today. I was able to link my application on 21st Sep, AOR received 23rd Sep. Today I got a mail from IRCC asking to link my application, it's already linked, I am not sure it was a glitch or what. Does the same happen to anyone here?
Hi, did you receive PCC when you linked for the first time? If you are linking application again, can you please update what happened after re-linking?

Harsh12

Sep 15, 2021
Good morning everyone.
I applied for the Healthcare stream.
I got Biometric Aug 6
AOR Aug 10.
But still can’t link accounting.
Even I created a new one, it wasn't working either.
Do you guys know what is the problem with me?
Check your IMM 0008 form and check your date of birth or might be you put wrong spelling on that form just check and whatever you putted in that form try with that spelling or date of birth

Amritehb

Jul 23, 2020
if i have a dependant in my application, does the dependant have to create a new GIC account to link the TR to PR application or just the primary applicant only?

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
I am getting these emails to link my application from IRCC. I already have received my AOR, uploaded PCC. Anyone else getting the same email. Should I be concerned?

Dien

Jul 12, 2021
does anyone keep getting automatic emails from IRCC to link the TR to PR application to an IRCC account even after it has been done. I applied under TR to PR application on May 06 and received AOR a month back, I have already linked the TR to PR application to my existing IRCC account but every now and then i get IRCC automatic emails to link the account
I got it as well. I think it was a glitch

Reactions: Amritehb

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I'm sharing my timeline below;

Application submitted: 09:38 AM (PST)
Application linked: Aug 25th
BIL: Aug 25th
AOR: Aug 26th
Medical Passed: Sep 15th
First Ghost update: Sep 28th
Second Ghost Update: Oct 3rd
PR Portal 1st: Oct 5th
PR Portal 2nd: Oct 5th
eCOPR: Still waiting

Good luck to everyone :)
Hi, which VO?

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
Hello,

I believe someone might have discussed this already. But I was not sure what should I use as a search string to review that conversation.
Thus apologies if this annoys anyone

IG : 1 pm
AOR Received
Linked
Medical Passed
Biometrics (old) updated.

My query is - can someone travel to USA on a valid work permit and work visa between the phase of eCOPR and receiving actual physical card?

I need to be in USA later this year (my wife has not met my in-laws in Texas for 2 years now thus - have to - need to - should take a trip), but unsure how to proceed if I receive my eCOPR while I am still in Canada (before I take the flight) but have not received the PR card.

Opinions from anyone appreciated.