+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
Hello All, a strange thing happened today. I was able to link my application on 21st Sep, AOR received 23rd Sep. Today I got a mail from IRCC asking to link my application, it's already linked, I am not sure it was a glitch or what. Does the same happen to anyone here?
Create new gckey account with same email and relink appllication then you will br able to get updates

Reactions: Dien

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
URGENT:I just got a mail to link my application. I already linked application on 15 sept and there was a document request and i uploaded the documents in my old account. In old account it is showing on 24 sept reviewing submitted documents. Should i create new account and link. If i do so what will happen to documents i submitted in old account as when i link to new account appplication will automatically be rwmoved from old account.

shizuku

Sep 13, 2021
Received my eCOPR today. (Calgary VO)
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:37pm EST)
  • BIL: Sept 10th, 2021
  • AOR: Sept 13th, 2021
  • GU 1: Oct 1st, 2021
  • GU 2: Oct 4th, 2021
  • Portal Email: Oct 4th, 2021 (right after 2nd GU, replied right afterwards)
  • Portal Credential: Oct 4th, 2021 (1hr after portal email, submitted everything right away)
  • COPR: Oct 6th, 2021
Thanks to everyone who participated in discussion here, you helped me a lot!

Also, good luck to everyone waiting, and hope you get portal COPR soon!

Amritehb

Jul 23, 2020
does anyone keep getting automatic emails from IRCC to link the TR to PR application to an IRCC account even after it has been done. I applied under TR to PR application on May 06 and received AOR a month back, I have already linked the TR to PR application to my existing IRCC account but every now and then i get IRCC automatic emails to link the account

Reactions: Dien

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
does anyone keep getting automatic emails from IRCC to link the TR to PR application to an IRCC account even after it has been done. I applied under TR to PR application on May 06 and received AOR a month back, I have already linked the TR to PR application to my existing IRCC account but every now and then i get IRCC automatic emails to link the account
Create a new GC Key account, your ADR is waiting there

swj

Sep 27, 2020
Good morning everyone.
I applied for the Healthcare stream.
I got Biometric Aug 6
AOR Aug 10.
But still can’t link accounting.
Even I created a new one, it wasn't working either.
Do you guys know what is the problem with me?