+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I just found out this number is my study permit application number, that is why it starts with S
Oh .... so that it is may be not a TR2PR application number
Star with "S" is a Student Permit appls number.
"E" is for Economic immigration appls number
TR2PR uses the letter E too . Ex Exxxxxxxxxxxx
Temporary file number begins with the letter X

Strange !!!

PawanMani

Mar 3, 2021
Hi guys
My sister applied under IG stream and not received a single update.She is so worried.Anyone know how to contact for follow up .Pls reply

Sep 24, 2021
Category........
CEC
my god this website will be my demise. I was working on my stuff and it kicked me out in the middle of it - it's been half an hour and I can't get back in. both the GCKey and the Sign-in Partner options just lead to a dead page.

rutala

Aug 31, 2021
Hello guys. I hope we all doing great. I have a concern and would be glad if someone can help me. I'm a live in nanny. And my employer is a part time teacher, meaning, she only teaches 6 months in a year. So I nannied full time for 6 months in 2020 and 6 months in 2021 (from JanuarytoJune). So I'm not working currently because she at home. I have a valid work permit which is going to expire December. But she willing to extend it for me. My question is am I eligible to apply for the TR TO PR? Please someone help

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
I am in same situation.. AOR 1 Sep. medical Passed sep 15. Since then no update from CPC sydney.
I saw in many posts cpc calgry and van city are processing files within 20 days after AOR
When i got AOR, it showed CPC Sydney. But PR portal was from Calgary

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello guys. I hope we all doing great. I have a concern and would be glad if someone can help me. I'm a live in nanny. And my employer is a part time teacher, meaning, she only teaches 6 months in a year. So I nannied full time for 6 months in 2020 and 6 months in 2021 (from JanuarytoJune). So I'm not working currently because she at home. I have a valid work permit which is going to expire December. But she willing to extend it for me. My question is am I eligible to apply for the TR TO PR? Please someone help
It depends...
1. What stream will you apply?
2. Your employer must write a good Letter of Employment to explain to IRCC
3. plus you must pay tax, get paystubs etc....

As a live-in caregiver, you can apply for an open work permit when you apply for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class. You must also have:.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=249&top=28

rutala

Aug 31, 2021
It depends...
1. What stream will you apply?
2. Your employer must write a good Letter of Employment to explain to IRCC
3. plus you must pay tax, get paystubs etc....

As a live-in caregiver, you can apply for an open work permit when you apply for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class. You must also have:.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=249&top=28
Thanks for your quick reply. I would like to apply under francophone stream B. I already gathered all the documents, but I would like to make sure that my application will not be rejected. I'm so worried. How can I proceed please ?

evan45

Oct 5, 2021
who here is ready to apply under another stream in conjunction with TR to PR?! :(
i submitted everything on may 6th at 8pm EST (a little late I know) but i've not heard ANYTHING from IRCC, not even a peep or whisper. anyone else on the same boat?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Thanks for your quick reply. I would like to apply under francophone stream B. I already gathered all the documents, but I would like to make sure that my application will not be rejected. I'm so worried. How can I proceed please ?
You still have 3 weeks to apply. (Nov 5)
Not to rush ...only 1,449 applicants up to today.

Must have French test TEF level 4
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/language-testing.html

Keep in mind, you have to apply 2 applications:

1. TR to PR (French B - non essential healthcare)
2. Open Work Permit (will give you to Dec 31, 2022)

Check more information here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html

I think this is your job and NOC code
(NOC) 4411: Home Child Care Providers

How to apply
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/how-to-apply.html

I think people here are willing to help you if you have more questions which relates to applications .etc.

Last edited:

TetianaM

Oct 4, 2021
Hi guys first time here! I've just received my AOR from Sydney and I'm still not believing. I was hoping to get the AOR just next year.
I even was trying to linked my application. The last time that I tried it was two weeks ago, maybe.
My opinion about it is that definitely they are giving some amount of applicants to each officer, and then it's going first time server.

I applied under non-essential worker stream at 6:30pm EST May 6th

Applied: May 06, 2021 6:30pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request: -
Linked: September 22 (after AOR)
AOR: September 22
PCC Request: -
Medical:
Portal Email:
Portal Credentials:
eCOPR:
congrats! do you remember how many people have been applied when you submitted your application? Thanks