+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

vi_bra

Sep 22, 2021
Same for me no ghost update . My VO is sydney as well and app E00222. Don’t think so there’s anything to do with app number .
Mine is from Sydney as well. I know that is a different situation because I've just got my AOR (Sept 22), but I have a feeling that I will have to wait a long time to get processed my application. For me it doesn't show anything about PASSED, even biometrics.

vi_bra

Sep 22, 2021
Hello,
I been reading and the discussion of linking the application keeps pooping up, can anyone please explain this to me? Like how to link the application. I just submitted my application for tr to pr under international student stream, i got the copy of payment receipt but I never get any email from cic. I only have a picture of my application is successfuly submitted. I submitted my application May 6,2021 around 7pm but after that I never received anything. Please if anyone can guide me on how to link or what to do. Please respond to this thread
Which stream did you apply for?

Priya99

Oct 4, 2021
Hello,
I been reading and the discussion of linking the application keeps pooping up, can anyone please explain this to me? Like how to link the application. I just submitted my application for tr to pr under international student stream, i got the copy of payment receipt but I never get any email from cic. I only have a picture of my application is successfuly submitted. I submitted my application May 6,2021 around 7pm but after that I never received anything. Please if anyone can guide me on how to link or what to do. Please respond to this thread
Watch this video, it explains how to link ur application. It's not guaranteed to find and link ur case but try, it might work.

Imranhumayun

May 7, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Lahore
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Same for me no ghost update . My VO is sydney as well and app E00222. Don’t think so there’s anything to do with app number .
I am in same situation.. AOR 1 Sep. medical Passed sep 15. Since then no update from CPC sydney.
I saw in many posts cpc calgry and van city are processing files within 20 days after AOR

Reactions: Dien

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am in same situation.. AOR 1 Sep. medical Passed sep 15. Since then no update from CPC sydney.
I saw in many posts cpc calgry and van city are processing files within 20 days after AOR
your'e very close, you gonna receive gu this month itself

Bh20

Dec 6, 2017
(Calgary VO)
Stream: IG
Applied: May 6, 2021 (1.09 pm)
Linked: 3 sept
AOR: -
BIL: Used old one
Medical: Used old one
Additional docs: 9 sept (ielts and pcc)
Ghost updates: no idea didnt check
Portal request: 29 sept
Portal credentials: 30 sept
Photo uploaded: 30 sept
Ecopr: 5 oct

Last edited:

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Is it possible to resend the Qualifying work experience pdf through webform? There are some errors that I needed to fix

Lil Mu

Aug 27, 2021
Hello guys
I got my AOR on 12 august . Pcc submitted same day and No new update after that .Just curious as i see people from September getting copr. Anyone else who is waiting and have the same timeline?
I got AOR on August 12th, Sydney office, ADR requested, and submitted on September 8th, then NOTHING, it's been nearly a month since I submitted my additional document.

Latest Update: Medical Passed on August 9th

Reactions: amsol89