+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

wilson2021

Sep 7, 2021
I applied for international student stream on May 6 at 12:25pm.

Is it normal that I haven't received AOR and cannot link the application to my existing GCKey profile?

Anybody else in the same shoes as me?

Anything I should try do?!

Last time I called IRCC they said they're not answering any questions because of the Afghanistan situation, so I really have no idea what I shoudl do at this point.
Why not tell Shelby Thevenot your story. the CIC editor, https://www.cicnews.com/author/shelby#gs.cfp4wo

Reactions: hamid123456

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Why not tell Shelby Thevenot your story. the CIC editor, https://www.cicnews.com/author/shelby#gs.cfp4wo
Yes was going through it, it's really sad like come on you are giving opportunities to idiots who put in wrong forms or who just uploaded blank paper or who uploaded someone else's document and what not and then despite people selecting English option in that schedule form you still not willing to spend time to assess the complete application because you're a lazy bum wtf. While students and workers have put in so much time to apply for this stream both the working duration as well as the rush for collecting docs and what not. Seriously, IRCC if you're reading this atleast give people chance with a PFL. Everyone deserves 1 chance atleast

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
hello everyone!

i have applied for Tr to Pr.
i have worked 6 months almost 470 hours part-time(20 hours per week) and 9 months full-time(40 hours per week) 17 payrolls almost 1360 hours, so my total hours will be 1860 hours.
but i have read that ircc will only count 30 hours per week. because of that my total hours gonna be 1490 hours so can you give me guide that how they gonna count hours.? will i eligible for tr to pr or not?
don't worry, hopefully you should be good. But there was page of TR to PR which said they won't count anything above 30 hours but only Visa Officer can determine. Because I have seen people who have made a joke of their application get their PRs and some others didn't even get 1 chance to correct their mistakes

Reactions: Aveer

kamlesh_52

Oct 4, 2021
thanks
don't worry, hopefully you should be good. But there was page of TR to PR which said they won't count anything above 30 hours but only Visa Officer can determine. Because I have seen people who have made a joke of their application get their PRs and some others didn't even get 1 chance to correct their mistakes

HC_1213

Sep 16, 2021
oh you that FB guy
Yes, that same unlucky guy who has been waiting for over 3 months now with not a single mistake or missing documents in his application. So if you know someone, I'd appreciate the help, if not just skip the question.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Yes, that same unlucky guy who has been waiting for over 3 months now with not a single mistake or missing documents in his application. So if you know someone, I'd appreciate the help, if not just skip the question.
all the best dude. I understand the stress

Reactions: HC_1213

Hzz

Sep 15, 2021
I got AOR on August 12 as well. No GU or anything since then. My office is Sydney and my app starts with E00227. What's yours if u don't mind I'm asking?
Same for me no ghost update . My VO is sydney as well and app E00222. Don’t think so there’s anything to do with app number .

Leslie0684

Sep 26, 2021
Hello,
I been reading and the discussion of linking the application keeps pooping up, can anyone please explain this to me? Like how to link the application. I just submitted my application for tr to pr under international student stream, i got the copy of payment receipt but I never get any email from cic. I only have a picture of my application is successfuly submitted. I submitted my application May 6,2021 around 7pm but after that I never received anything. Please if anyone can guide me on how to link or what to do. Please respond to this thread

vi_bra

Sep 22, 2021
I think you should call them. Have you tried?