+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kanae

Nov 8, 2019
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:30 pm EST)
  • Link: August 9 - Medical passed
  • AOR: August 12
  • Biometrics: Got refund on August 20
  • First ghost update: September 9
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Hi, did you get the portal email?

sudhirkumar7777

Aug 19, 2019
I have applied from Quebec and working in Toronto
Submitted LOE that i will shift to Toronto after few months when covid improves
My office is not open yet so want to live in Quebec for some more time
Should i move to Toronto to avoid any problem
Please help

Liang zhao

Aug 19, 2021
Hi friends,
I applied TR to PR IG stream. NO AOR yet, as I applied very late. When I uploading my proof of employment, I uploaded my job offer (Mar 18th), rather than job employment letter. worse, I did not upload my paystub.
On my offer, it clearly indicated all the information that IRCC required for a job reference letter.
Anyone has any suggestions? Or anyone has the same situation as me? did you get AOR or ADR?

ree14

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone know if we have to be in the country while waiting for a decision? I applied at 1:50pm est, and haven’t gotten an AOR yet. I need to leave Canada for a month but I’m worried because I’m not sure if we are allowed to.

Liang zhao

Aug 19, 2021
Does anyone know if we have to be in the country while waiting for a decision? I applied at 1:50pm est, and haven’t gotten an AOR yet. I need to leave Canada for a month but I’m worried because I’m not sure if we are allowed to.
on the same boat

HappyHenry

Jun 14, 2021
Hi friends,
I applied TR to PR IG stream. NO AOR yet, as I applied very late. When I uploading my proof of employment, I uploaded my job offer (Mar 18th), rather than job employment letter. worse, I did not upload my paystub.
On my offer, it clearly indicated all the information that IRCC required for a job reference letter.
Anyone has any suggestions? Or anyone has the same situation as me? did you get AOR or ADR?
I didnt upload my paystub either because I just started working at that time so I dont have one, I just uploaded the employment letter and an explanation letter about the paystub

Liang zhao

Aug 19, 2021
I didnt upload my paystub either because I just started working at that time so I dont have one, I just uploaded the employment letter and an explanation letter about the paystub
thank you for sharing, I did not upload paystsub, and I just uploaded my offer (got it on March 13th)

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi friends,
don't stress about it, you will be fine!

simarvirk

Sep 16, 2018
Hii everybody... I want to ask answer.. I applied in tr to pr with my spouse who is in india. But now I do not want to continue my file with him for some reasons.. I don't want him here ... is it possible to remove him from my application?? I am main applicant

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hii everybody... I want to ask answer.. I applied in tr to pr with my spouse who is in india. But now I do not want to continue my file with him for some reasons.. I don't want him here ... is it possible to remove him from my application?? I am main applicant
You have to inform Ircc. Send a webform