+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hi, I had a quick question. Should I be able to link my application before I receive the AOR? I submitted my application on May 6th, sometime between 4-4:430PM. If yes, should I try linking my application using Name or UCI?
you might be able to link your application before or after AOR. IRCC is processing submissions May 6th 12 to 13 Toronto time
you might get your AOR NOV. you can link by your name or UCI number

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hi, just to share mine:

Stream: IG
Submitted:
May 06, 12:41 EST
BIL: September 8 (Done Sep 9)
AOR: September 8
Linked: September 8
Medical: Passed on Sep 8
Background: In progress
Ghost Update: September 21

OBS: Forgot to upload paystubs
Did your background check message change?

Reactions: sags.cogency_0w

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
It is normal ... Just wait and hope :)
I had a hard time linking my application even after the AOR. I’d recommend using all possible combinations, but don’t sweat too much till you get the AOR. It’s futile and stressful.

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
yeah I have the same question. When I saw my ghost update the BG messages changed
Me to as well. I had two ghost updates on sept 15 and sep 18.
Changed from initially being we are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information to your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check. Then the 2nd ghost update on Sunday changed back to your background check is in progress, we will send you a message if we need more info

Sep 7, 2021
Me to as well. I had two ghost updates on sept 15 and sep 18.
Changed from initially being we are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information to your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check. Then the 2nd ghost update on Sunday changed back to your background check is in progress, we will send you a message if we need more info
Hey me too man! I have the exact same situation. the messages changed back and forth.

katara123

Sep 21, 2021
Hi everyone,
Application Submitted: 1:20 EST
Linked: 21st September
I was trying linking my application from last week and finally was able to do it today.
I haven't received the AOR yet.
Also, I have to submit my PCC and medical, both are ready, should I expect the IRCC email to upload these documents before or after AOR?
Thanks in Advance.

Dest2

Dec 2, 2020
Hi, just to share mine:

Stream: IG
Submitted:
May 06, 12:41 EST
BIL: September 8 (Done Sep 9)
AOR: September 8
Linked: September 8
Medical: Passed on Sep 8
Background: In progress