+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Path

Sep 26, 2018
I am reading a lot about PCC from Home Country. I arrived from India just a few days before I turned 18 and according to the requirements for TR tot PR IG stream application, I don't need PCC from India.

Or is it still required?

Thank you.

amsol89

Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know if we can get updates on our applications by calling the IRCC? If yes what number/options is that? Thanks

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
I am reading a lot about PCC from Home Country. I arrived from India just a few days before I turned 18 and according to the requirements for TR tot PR IG stream application, I don't need PCC from India.

Or is it still required?

Thank you.
I would suggest to get it done, although as per rules u don’t require but I remember some one who was below 18 and left India was asked by ircc to submit pcc

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hey Guys, quick question, how can you tell which VO offices is handling the application?
I got my AOR today
submitted on May 6 at 1:20ish
Check you're AOR email not AOR pdf there it will say which office it got submitted to. Most cases I have seen is CPC sydney bcz it's PR intake office. after that, it gets transferred to different offices.

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Yeah had read that but there were only up to 4K applications by 1 pm on May 7th so they’re still slacking big time. Mine was around 24.4K, I dunno when it would reach that at current speed, atleast some other rejections May help in increasing speed a little lol
I applied on May 21, can’t remember what was the number when I submitted hope I will get AOR soon. This is a chart made by a guy on FB group for u guys to refer
https://www.facebook.com/groups/294016212446781/permalink/330471445467924/

JHopkins

Aug 9, 2021
Hi Guys,

Can anyone confirm any post related TR TO PR Application REFUSED due to not submitting IELTS/CELPIP result at the time of submission of application? (This query is related to English Stream)

Except last French Category Case.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi Guys,

Can anyone confirm any post related TR TO PR Application REFUSED due to not submitting IELTS/CELPIP result at the time of submission of application? (This query is related to English Stream)

I think you just posted this on fb too. This is a mandate doc, so it will be refused

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi Guys,

In my opinion, once you get and AOR it will be as a ADR. However, if you do not provide it within 30 days of the ADR, it will be be refused.

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Hey guys, I saw a girl get her PR today. She applied in June 6th Stream B French from Quebec! The first Quebec PR I’ve seen.
she provided a lot of proof of intent, but the officer was still not convinced, sent her another ADR for intent. So she moved out and submitted a letter saying she’s in Ontario now with a lease, got PR in 10 days!!

Mountroyal123

Sep 14, 2021
Hi I have applied for Tr to Pr pathway , International graduate stream on May 6 at 22:06pm.

Based on the current trends, I think I would have to wait a long time just to get AOR.

I wanted to visit my home country for a month. Will this cause a problem? Is it mandatory to stay in Canada while we wait for the process?

Your kind help is greatly appreciated

Hzz

Sep 15, 2021
Hi guys
I got my AOR in august and when i linked my account it said that my medical has passed on 10 august. Then after few days it just disappeared and now it says you don’t need a medical exam . Is that a glitch in system or some other issue ? Did it happened with someone?