+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Another refused case on FB for not submitting India PCC that cover all the period stated in personal history form. It must be different for everyone cuz my country Vietnam they don’t have a specific period of time on PCC

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Another refused case on FB for not submitting India PCC that cover all the period stated in personal history form. It must be different for everyone cuz my country Vietnam they don’t have a specific period of time on PCC
Which group?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
where did you read it, I don't see it. What's the name of the person who posted there?

dollyg

May 31, 2021
Do we need to indicate UCI and application number while uploading the ADR. For ILETs and PCC ? Can some one help me here on this please

Angad_123

Jun 13, 2021
There is no timeline on indian PCC

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
TR to PR Public Policy Discussion and Timeline - Effizient

Reactions: maxiie
May 21, 2021
Heres update
I was getting this message for two wks that "it may take us time to enter ur app in our system nd checkin 24 hrs" even i was not getting blokd tryng to link multiple times

Stream: 12:50est ig

Got BIL : 14 october <mine passed . They requested for spouse (outside canada)
Biometric appoinment of spouse is on 15/09/2021

Medical: passed
ADR : PCC ( though i have uploaded upfront they are asking again. Dnt knw why?

Linked my app with BIL (application no. Was mention there)

COPR: coming soon.......
Hi nehpannu, did you put the same bil number as application number and have you got your Aor?

Hardyhard

Aug 14, 2021
Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing good.
Anyone who has submitted application in July received any kind of update or communication from IRCC?
thanks in advance

Angad_123

Jun 13, 2021
6 months from the date of issuance
Infinite RB meant- there was refusal because Indian PCC of the facebook guy did not have timeline of 'to' and 'from'. Like when to when is the PCC for. Its different and NOT until when PCC is valid for after issuance.