+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

byqc

May 26, 2021
No body will gonna answer him or her. Let's make a group rules we are not responding to those persons question who are not giving the timeline. These type of people are so mean
These kind of question does not require timeline specifically. The person is not mean at all. We should judge on case-by case basis.

Your boss scattered baseless curse that IRCC is lazy, without giving timeline even though he/she was asked. How do you think?
BTW your way of thinking, mean attitude, writing style and vocabulary are quite similar to your boss's LOL

byqc

May 26, 2021
My meaning is why he or she doesn't come in group when he receive aor or adr. When he needs help then they will come in group and ask. This is mean behavior.
You rule this community even though you are "newbie", with an account created on the afternoon of yesterday? No way. We do not need a "ruler" like you.
People here are nice and willing to help each other without imposing unnecessary duty.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Portal request today

IG 6 May 9:18 PST
AOR: 13 Aug
BIL submitted: 17 Aug
Ghost update: 13 Sept
Portal request: 14 Sept

I believe my timeline is faster as the UK is part of the 'Five Eyes' intelligence alliance (Canada, US, Australia, NZ, UK) so info sharing would have been processed much faster

Thanks

rsahota

Jul 20, 2021
Portal request today

I believe my timeline is faster as the UK is part of the 'Five Eyes' intelligence alliance (Canada, US, Australia, NZ, UK) so info sharing would have been processed much faster

Thanks
What was your VO?

byqc

May 26, 2021
It’s ridiculous honestly. Unprecedented Timeline. F it. People who rally saying apply in other stream if u don’t like it, I wish one day u will feel the pain that we feel. Hopes shattered.
We do not need people who scatter baseless negativity, who curse IRCC and the government with bad words. Under uncertainty baseless negativity is poison.
And, do you really think this program is so bad? So far about 25% is in process, judging from the submission time and the counter. Then, It will take 3-4 months x 4 = 12-16 months for the latest applicants.
Compare with CEC. Create profile + ITA + gathering documents + application + processing = 1 year, give or take.

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Portal request today

Thanks
Congrats!! I still haven’t gotten anything… this is frustrating

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

byqc

May 26, 2021
I don’t need you. If you read the post I didn’t swear at ircc. You are poisonous.
You should find what kind of people were told to go for other programs.
One more. If IRCC prioritize this windfall program too much, people in CEC will complain. So IRCC has to keep a good balance, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
We do not need people who scatter baseless negativity, who curse IRCC and the government with bad words. Under uncertainty baseless negativity is poison.
And, do you really think this program is so bad? So far about 25% is in process, judging from the submission time and the counter. Then, It will take 3-4 months x 4 = 12-16 months for the latest applicants.
Compare with CEC. Create profile + ITA + gathering documents + application + processing = 1 year, give or take.
This guy seems like that irritated IRCC Agent who been getting lot of abuses from the applicants so he is taking it out here xD

• Haha
Reactions: Lily444 and byqc