>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Essential worker here Submitted May 15th - patiently waiting!!
It’s sad to think that these people may have applied to that stream knowing well that they will probably get rejected..they might have missed the opportunity to apply through the correct English speaking steam, threw caution in the wind and tried their luck. They’ve used up resources that these CIC agents would have put on a normal application..and possibly taken up slots that other ACTUAL French speakers could take advantage of. Anyhoo, I wish CIC would simultaneously open more slots if people get rejected.. (in a perfect world I guess that would make more sense)
there are no limits to French stream, it would've been pissing if they were in French and eaten up an English stream slot

byqc

May 26, 2021
Regarding fees, IRCC had said, on the site disclosed on May 5, that if applicants failed to one of the fees to be paid, the processing may be delayed. And also, IR said that if applicants paid nothing, the application will be refused. Actually I saw a case in which IRCC asked the applicant to pay the Bio fee after starting review of the application.

Now, did IRCC change the rule? The screenshot may read that any of missing fees will result in refusal.
The modified date of the website about 25.2(1) is Sep 9.
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-25.2.html

The below is the rule disclosed before May 6.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html#step3

Payment Issues
No fee included
If no fees are included, your application will not be processed.

Insufficient Fees
If you do not pay the full fees for your application we will request additional fees. We will only start processing your application after you supply us with a new fee receipt.
Sequence.

New version of 25.2 has
>Conditions
(4) The conditions referred to in subsection (1) may include a requirement for the foreign national to obtain an undertaking or to obtain a determination of their eligibility from a third party that meets any criteria specified by the Minister.

The above may be added to justify refusal of application without a proper language score. Also, 25.2(1) has been added with
>if the foreign national complies with any conditions imposed by the Minister

So the Minister's power is stronger than before. They might change the Act just to refuse some of TR to PR applications.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Regarding fees, IRCC had said, on the site disclosed on May 5, that if applicants failed to one of the fees to be paid, the processing may be delayed. And also, IR said that if applicants paid nothing, the application will be refused. Actually I saw a case in which IRCC asked the applicant to pay the Bio fee after starting review of the application.

Now, did IRCC change the rule? The screenshot may read that any of missing fees will result in refusal.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html#step3

Payment Issues
No fee included

Insufficient Fees
If you do not pay the full fees for your application we will request additional fees. We will only start processing your application after you supply us with a new fee receipt.
I think "will not be proceed" is different from "refusal"

Reactions: byqc

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

Payment Issues
No fee included

Insufficient Fees
Disregard the fees section, the important part is the language results.

Reactions: byqc

byqc

May 26, 2021
I think "will not be proceed" is different from "refusal"
Thank you. Now I think the Act was changed and it was referred to, in order to kick out the applicants with wrong language score. Formally, they were refused based on the article about the fee, judging from the screenshot. No any other way to justify the decision???
Anyway, the applications cannot be processed forever because the streams are already full. So no need of legal argument :)

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello everyone

I just noticed that I uploaded PCC on august 22 as requested by IRCC through CGKEY but since then it says “ The additional documents you provided have been uploaded”. Is it supposed to change (review)? I think it has been a while already … thanks in advance !

Sep 13, 2021
Good afternoon guy

Hope everyone is doing well

Anyone applied after Jun or july and received their AOR or the application number under the TR to OR pathway ??

Thanks all

Sincerely