>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
What is the latest Application time for which people have got AOR? And does anyone also know where the counter was at 5:15pm because i forgot :confused:

Last edited:

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Why? So other category people are some lower class that you’re only counting IG people into consideration when talking about 25%? & you forgot about 7.3k extra applications in IG on top of that. So far there are 80-90k applications so they’re just 1/8-1/9 of the total applications in 5 months which sux dix
Other streams didn't see that many applications in first hours. And as Canada is First come First serve country, priority is obviously given to IG applications. I say 10k is pretty good number since they only started giving aors in july. Immigration minister promised that they will process 40k this year and now that Target looks in sight.

Reactions: namastevoila

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
it shouldn't. If you're still unable to link it, try opening a new CIC account and linking it there. Might work. Keep us updated gl!!
Thank you Sir!

That worked.. I was able to link.. :)

I had lost hopes as Firstly it was a 1 pm file and I had an Inland spouse.

In the first glance, I do not see any additional requests (submitted everything upfront also the biometrics were valid from last year)

Strangely medical does not show passed. Rather says "You do not need a medical.........."

Also for anyone who received requests for additional documents, did you receive that in messages or is there somewhere else in the account I should be looking at?

Reactions: namastevoila

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
Thank you Sir!

That worked.. I was able to link.. :)

I had lost hopes as Firstly it was a 1 pm file and I had an Inland spouse.

In the first glance, I do not see any additional requests (submitted everything upfront also the biometrics were valid from last year)

Strangely medical does not show passed. Rather says "You do not need a medical.........."

Also for anyone who received requests for additional documents, did you receive that in messages or is there somewhere else in the account I should be looking at?
At the time of linking mine said the same “ you do not need a medical”. But after about a week it changed to “medical passed”. Any additional document request will show up in your coc account as well as in an email. But since the email has a chance to get lost, I prefer to keep checking my account once every couple of days.

Reactions: Ash2204

MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Apr 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I need your opinion/advice here, PLEASE!

I applied to PR through IG steam at 12:49 pm (EST). Till now, I did not receive anything! I’m not able to link my application. I’ve submitted everything upfront with no mistake. Now I feel so disappointed.

On the other hand, I have an endorsement letter to apply through the AIPP program. The processing time for this program is 6 months. This endorsement letter expires on Jan 2022.

I’m thinking that I have to cancel my application through the TR to PR, and then apply through the AIPP. Unfortunately, I’m not good financially to apply through the two programs. What are your suggestions /advice, please?!

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I applied to PR through IG steam at 12:49 pm (EST). Till now, I did not receive anything! I’m not able to link my application. I’ve submitted everything upfront with no mistake. Now I feel so disappointed.

On the other hand, I have an endorsement letter to apply through the AIPP program. The processing time for this program is 6 months. This endorsement letter expires on Jan 2022.

I’m thinking that I have to cancel my application through the TR to PR, and then apply through the AIPP. Unfortunately, I’m not good financially to apply through the two programs. What are your suggestions /advice, please?!
Just wait there is plenty of time. You will get it soon and try calling CIC about it.

MaTri

Sep 12, 2021
Any chance guys that they would extend the deadline (Apparently 5th Nov 2021) (it's not mentioned in the official website) ?

I would finish my Ph.D. by December and want to immigrate to the English part of Canada.

I speak both english and french fluently and could get a good grade in the french Exam so I would be considered in the Francophone graduates wanting to immigrate outside of Québec

byqc

May 26, 2021
Any chance guys that they would extend the deadline (Apparently 5th Nov 2021) (it's not mentioned in the official website) ?

I would finish my Ph.D. by December and want to immigrate to the English part of Canada.

I speak both english and french fluently and could get a good grade in the french Exam so I would be considered in the Francophone graduates wanting to immigrate outside of Québec
So far no news of extension. But for EE, upper-intermediate French speaker can get extra 50 points.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/eligibility/francophone-immigration-express-entry.html

You can now also earn up to 50 additional points for strong French language skills (even if French is your second language). These are in addition to the points above.
If you score NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills, you can get

25 additional points if you scored CLB 4 or lower in English (or if you didn’t take an English test)
50 additional points if you scored CLB 5 or higher on all four English skills

Good luck!

Last edited:

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello everyone,

I would say arrange that somehow maybe from family or friends because once you get PR, life will be easy. Apply for both

swj

Sep 27, 2020
I have a problem that the link to my application.
I got an email from IRCC, it says to advise me linking the application 3 weeks ago.
I have tried so many times, it says cannot found my application. I don't understand what happens to my application.
Someone knows about this issue, please let me know how to handle it.
Additionally, I have not received air yet.

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
I have a problem that the link to my application.
I got an email from IRCC, it says to advise me linking the application 3 weeks ago.
I have tried so many times, it says cannot found my application. I don't understand what happens to my application.
Someone knows about this issue, please let me know how to handle it.
Additionally, I have not received air yet.
Check #9773