+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

JMmoura

Sep 9, 2021
Hello everyone, I am new here and I applied for the IG stream.
I have a quick question.
So, I was laid off two weeks before the applications have opened, and I know, laid-off workers are not eligible. The thing is, I got my employment letter exactly one week before the layoffs and it doesn't say I was laid-off. Now, it's been a couple of months that I am back to the same job.
The question is, do you guys think they could give me a chance bc of the two weeks time frame between the lay off and the application?

Rrr_12345

Sep 9, 2021
How do I link my accounts? because it seems some people link before they receive AOR
Yes, just log in to the GC key and try to link using different combination if you are near to opened time slot zone you can link, I was trying everyday to link. (I think right now upto 1.30 PM or Aound that can link may be not sure.)

Applied; 6th May , 1.03 PM (IG stream)
Link: 3rd Sept
AOR mail received: today, 9 th Sept
Documents request: 8th Sept after linking application.

Sania Khan

Aug 3, 2021
I do have a concern. I have applied on May 6th in the IG stream. Timing was 8:36 PM PST / 11:36 PM EST. Till date did not receive any AOR. Observed in the forum that some of us who applied on the same streamline linked their application without having the AOR. How are they doing that??

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
I do have a concern. I have applied on May 6th in the IG stream. Timing was 8:36 PM PST / 11:36 PM EST. Till date did not receive any AOR. Observed in the forum that some of us who applied on the same streamline linked their application without having the AOR. How are they doing that??
You probably and sadly need to wait few more months. IRCC reached to 1:15pm EST so far -applicants able to link - so there are 10+ hours ahead of you.

Reactions: maxiie

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys, after u submit requested documents (via either webform or your GC key account), do u receive any email confirmation? Thanks

amsol89

Aug 18, 2021
Hi guys, after u submit requested documents (via either webform or your GC key account), do u receive any email confirmation? Thanks
Yes you will receive an email confirming they have received your documents if you have uploaded it through your account. Not sure about the web form

NASHER

Sep 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

I knew that the IRCC will create a portal account for the applicant when the process is done , they provide username which is your email addres and a teporary password, I actually have an account before applying to this stream and my username is my email address, I have found in the portal website, they say" Do not create your own account. This can delay the process. Follow the instructions in the email we sent and we’ll create it for you. " . Is there anyone has a smililar case and receive the portal email ? I have recieved my AOR 7 weeks ago, everything have been submitted upfront , and no single update after the AOR. Your help is greatily appreciated.

Reactions: maxiie and Arnicare

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hey guys,

i tried linking application with uci and family name it said it could not found any applications because entered info did not match there record

when i tried with family name, date of birth date, given it said it can take 24 hours to enter into system.
I don't if it is normal with all of you as well
Same is happening with me nd my 3 other group members.