+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Where exactly on the AOR PDF file?
you do not see that in AOR pdf. but you can see the office name on email that you got containing AOR pdf as attachment. just read through the whole text in the email carefully.
something like this:
"Dear Client,

This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to CPC Sydney. "

dpbehnck

Jan 29, 2017
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-09-2021
you do not see that in AOR pdf. but you can see the office name on email that you got containing AOR pdf as attachment. just read through the whole text in the email carefully.
something like this:
"Dear Client,

This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to CPC Sydney. "
Sorry for the wrong information. I knew the info was in the AOR message.

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
something like this:
"Dear Client,

True.

Ctzworld4u

Sep 9, 2021
Hi folks,
Greetings to all!

I got my first PR portal confirmation email on 1st September. And recieved a second email the very next day which said that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

But haven't received any temporary login credentials from them yet. And on the portal it says to not make an account yourself, they'll do it for you.

Anyone else in the same boat or have experienced this/know what are the next steps?
Or should I just wait for their email with the credentials in it?

Thanks in advance.

kmohammedshaheer

Apr 28, 2018
Hi folks,
Greetings to all!

I got my first PR portal confirmation email on 1st September. And recieved a second email the very next day which said that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

But haven't received any temporary login credentials from them yet. And on the portal it says to not make an account yourself, they'll do it for you.

Anyone else in the same boat or have experienced this/know what are the next steps?

Thanks in advance.
Timeline??

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi folks,
Greetings to all!

Thanks in advance.
Login with the credentials u used to submit ur application. One girl on fb group told me that

sarbloh

Sep 9, 2021
Hi folks,
Greetings to all!

Thanks in advance.
I faced the same problem, you have to go on the portal website and click forgot password, it will send you a verification code after you fill out your email address and then you can create your new password and login with the new password that you created.

Reactions: maxiie and jugarsep

Ash2204

Jul 22, 2021
Hello,

I have checked my application for linking by only one entry or twice (UCI +Family name and/or Passport info) each day.
But since yesterday I see
>Number of Failed Registration Attempts Exceeded
For security purposes, you can only try to link an application to your account a maximum of 5 times in 24 hours. <

Yesterday evening I saw this after I tried to link (one entry), though I had tried only one entry about 24 hours before yesterday's entry, and today, I have seen this message before entering my data, just after clicking "add your application."

Does it mean someone is hacking my account?
I am not using representative.

Happening to me today! Did anything change for you after that?

BadPoo

Aug 4, 2019
Tr To pr IG Stream
With Inside canada Spouse
Applied: 6th May 2021, 1:07 pm Toronto
BIL. : 8th september 2021
Vo : sydney office
Application linked to GC key
Medical passed..
…….
Hey Rujan, When did you able to link ?