+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

bond_thefrank

Nov 16, 2018
HI everyone,
Anyone who applied with a spouse and kid is able to link their application and received AOR? I have applied on 9:43am PST and still nothing. Looks like the current timeline is around 10am PST or 1PM EST.
Is anyone in same boat?
Thanks a lot!

Manale

Feb 16, 2021
This may have been answered already on this thread, but has anyone's profile updated from "You’ve submitted your application. If you need to update your application" since submitting their application over 2 months ago?
We submitted the Application on July 25, no progress til now

sudhirkumar7777

Aug 19, 2019
I have applied under TR to PR, IG pathway and noticed here that some people are getting request for RCMP
Can anyone please confirm, is it required for every case or just random?
Also if anyone can share the process to apply RCMP

sudhirkumar7777

Aug 19, 2019
Also, I am applying for Open work and it’s asking for medicals done within 12 months
However, I have 3 years old medical when i had applied for study permit
Should i do medicals again to apply WP or give my old medical

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
HI everyone,
Anyone who applied with a spouse and kid is able to link their application and received AOR? I have applied on 9:43am PST and still nothing. Looks like the current timeline is around 10am PST or 1PM EST.
Is anyone in same boat?
Thanks a lot!
Yes...same boat bt timings are 12:50est ig.
But its been a week m getting dffrnt messg while tryng to link. "It may take us some time to enter your application into our system" try again in 24hrs. Nd i m not even getting blokd

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
J
I have applied under TR to PR, IG pathway and noticed here that some people are getting request for RCMP
Can anyone please confirm, is it required for every case or just random?
Also if anyone can share the process to apply RCMP
Just find a commissionaires, it's taking quite a bit of time, approx 2 months to receive the report so apply asap