+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hello,

I have checked my application for linking by only one entry or twice (UCI +Family name and/or Passport info) each day.
But since yesterday I see
>Number of Failed Registration Attempts Exceeded
For security purposes, you can only try to link an application to your account a maximum of 5 times in 24 hours. <

Yesterday evening I saw this after I tried to link (one entry), though I had tried only one entry about 24 hours before yesterday's entry, and today, I have seen this message before entering my data, just after clicking "add your application."

Does it mean someone is hacking my account?
I am not using representative.

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Hello,

I have checked my application for linking by only one entry or twice (UCI +Family name and/or Passport info) each day.
For security purposes, you can only try to link an application to your account a maximum of 5 times in 24 hours. <

Yesterday evening I saw this after I tried to link (one entry), though I had tried only one entry about 24 hours before yesterday's entry, and today, I have seen this message before entering my data, just after clicking "add your application."

Just wait 24 hours and you can try to link again.
You just can’t try to link more than 5 times a day. There is a limit. 5 times to link per day. If you exceed five times you just need to wait a day and everything will be back to normal

byqc

May 26, 2021
Just wait 24 hours and you can try to link again.
You just can’t try to link more than 5 times a day. There is a limit. 5 times to link per day. If you exceed five times you just need to wait a day and everything will be back to normal
Thank you for your reply. But I am afraid that you are not reading my post well:rolleyes:

Axp82

May 12, 2021
Hello,

Same thing happened with me ! May be a glitch cant say

• Wow
Reactions: Tomican and byqc

Shilakha

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
United arab of emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All
Just a quick question
I got my aor on 28 june with outland spouse- eligibility passed on 16 aug
Any idea how longs its going to take for the portal email..

breadandbutter

Sep 5, 2020
I can not believe this happened after I had given up hope on this. I just linked my application. I submitted at 12:19 IG category
I thought about the day when I would be able to share my status in the group and today is the day I have finally been able to do so. I am extremely happy. Here's my timeline:

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (12:19pm)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Medical: Passed September 2, 2021
  • Biometrics: I got a fee refund as I have already given biometrics before
  • Eligibility: - Reviewing
  • Admissibility: - Under process
  • COPR: - Hopefully soon
  • I also received a PCC request.
Everyone who is waiting around my timeline, I hope you get it very soon, Goodluck!
What does "I just linked my application" mean? I haven't heard back since I applied. Do I need to "link" something?

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
What does "I just linked my application" mean? I haven't heard back since I applied. Do I need to "link" something?
If you’re applying under the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway

• make sure to link your application to your IRCC secure account after you receive your acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) letter or email
  • you’ll then be able to upload documents we request from you in your IRCC secure account

Reactions: breadandbutter