+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

goodguystevie

Jul 20, 2021
I can not believe this happened after I had given up hope on this. I just linked my application. I submitted at 12:19 IG category
I thought about the day when I would be able to share my status in the group and today is the day I have finally been able to do so. I am extremely happy. Here's my timeline:

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (12:19pm)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Medical: Passed September 2, 2021
  • Biometrics: I got a fee refund as I have already given biometrics before
  • Eligibility: - Reviewing
  • Admissibility: - Under process
  • COPR: - Hopefully soon
  • I also received a PCC request.
Everyone who is waiting around my timeline, I hope you get it very soon, Goodluck!

Reactions: namastevoila

byqc

May 26, 2021
Stream: IG
Applied: 1:09 pm 6th sept
Linked: 3 sept
AOR: No yet
BIL: Used old one
Medical: Used old one
PCC: Ready but not submitted/Not yet requested
Looks like you are too exited. See the application date :)
Congrats anyway!

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I can not believe this happened after I had given up hope on this. I just linked my application. I submitted at 12:19 IG category
I thought about the day when I would be able to share my status in the group and today is the day I have finally been able to do so. I am extremely happy. Here's my timeline:

Everyone who is waiting around my timeline, I hope you get it very soon, Goodluck!
you're a good guy stevie

TONYtron

Sep 3, 2021
Read the policy, will help you understand.
I read it. It says I should be living in Canada when you submit your application and when IRCC makes a final decision on your application but nothing about leaving in between. So I am confused. I really have to go so if anyone can help me with the information it would be really great. Thanks

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I read it. It says I should be living in Canada when you submit your application and when IRCC makes a final decision on your application but nothing about leaving in between. So I am confused. I really have to go so if anyone can help me with the information it would be really great. Thanks
post #9010 - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/post-9650710 in regards to your second question

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
and yes u can leave and come back before a decisions made . seen many people do that on here . id still call ircc and confirm

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

That's great news, I know people like you must be stressed waiting for an update, good things happen to those who wait. <3

Reactions: goodguystevie

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018

FYI:

When you get portal credentials etc, there's a message that says:

Step 2: You have 7 days from the date of this email to confirm you’re in Canada and submit your photo Once you submit your information, it will be reviewed by IRCC. • If further information is needed, a message will be sent to you through this email address: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. • If the information is complete, your status as a permanent resident will be confirmed and your PR card will be printed and mailed to you. For additional information on the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal please visit our FAQ page.

This info was shared by some people who got the portal, so make your choices wisely.

Reactions: Lily444

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Wassup with Essential, why you folks not posting updates?

Nelronaldo

Mar 21, 2019
Hello,

Please I submitted my TR to PR application July 17 but I am yet to receive AOR. Will I get an AOR sent to my gmail account when my TR to PR application is entered into GCMS or I will need to link my application to GC account before I can view my AOR?

Lastly, has anyone who submitted an application in July received their AOR? Or are they still on those that submitted May 6th?

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie