+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Do you know what she did ? Are we supposed to disregard this email if it'd already linked ?
She couldn't do anything. she tried to called them and let them know and but no chances to talk to them . she just ignored. and she is still waiting for AOR. submitted 12:30 with 2 or 3 mistakes

Reactions: Novera

Novera

Jul 26, 2021
She couldn't do anything. she tried to called them and let them know and but no chances to talk to them . she just ignored. and she is still waiting for AOR. submitted 12:30 with 2 or 3 mistakes
I just tried to call them too but couldn't reach either! :(

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Exploring clients’ recent IRCC application experiences

About the questions
Responses to the questions will help IRCC better understand clients’ experiences of completing and submitting applications to IRCC.

Participation is completely voluntary and will be kept confidential. All data is for research purposes only. What you tell us will not affect any past, current or future applications with IRCC.

If you don’t get an invitation to answer these questions, this is not related to the status of your application. We still welcome your input and encourage you to submit your feedback. All feedback is welcome.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I think now IRCC agents are just using Afghan thing for excuse to not entertain calls. It's both good and bad. Good in the way that so many people I know had posted in several platforms that they were calling IRCC almost daily multiple times and the things they were calling for were irrelevant, so it's good IRCC will get rid of such shitholes and focus on their work which would help in processing speed increasing in coming time with more applications be processed. But bad as the people who actually need to speak to an agent for urgent issue won't be able to do that. Also, now people would resort to webforms which would create huge backlog for webforms. And thus would neutralize the processing speed back to almost same speed