+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Diming

Aug 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to update address without AOR? I submitted through IG portal at 1:04 pm EST, and haven't received the AOR nor got to link to the My CIC yet. Been trying to call IRCC but they are always busy. I remember seeing a post that says we have to wait for the AOR to do any change and update, but I could not find that post. Thank you!!!
13:04 = soon.
It is said that you could webform but sometimes it does not work.
I also need to change the address but I don't think IRCC will update it for us so actively.
I guess all we can do is wait.

Reactions: Tomican

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
I should not be required to submit it since I moved to Canada as a minor and never stayed more than a few days when visiting home.

Thus, I submitted a local police check from Waterloo and had to rush to get the Chinese PCC now. I would still want to argue with IRCC but my parents pulled some strings and expedited the PCC.

I got them submitted at 3 AM today and now at 3 PM, I am already done with the photo and address submission.

Waiting for IRCC to approve and give me e-COPR! Fingers Crossed
Replying to this as a reference to a question someone asked …Chinese PCC requested. Guy never stayed there more than a few days after turning 18.

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey guys,

Just want to know if someone has received the pr card yet and how much time will it take to get approval on the pr card application from copr

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Anyone else with AOR from June (Mine is June 28) still waiting? One ghost update so far on August 24! Been more than 2 months, Cannot connect to Client Support Centre!