+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

PCC@RCMP..LOL

Aug 28, 2021
@recent PR owners here lol...
I want to know what is the approximate time it takes for COPR approval once we get AOR from IRCC, from the general updates I got to know that 2 months is the optimal guess??

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
HI EVERYONE I HAVE A QUESTION I HAVE APPLIED TO TR TO OR PATHWAY LAST MAY 6 AND MY VISA WAS EXPIRED LAST JULY AND RIGHT NOW I AM IN IMPLIED STATUS AND U CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR MY PR APPLICATION BEING AN IMPLIED STATUS,
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BST WAY FOR ME TO DO?
Apply for OWP

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
No need for it now as they already cancelled the past request for RCMP and they are not asking for it for future AOR applications that needs to be processed only home country pcc or the country you spend more than 6 months other than the country of citizenship or your home country
Oh really. Did you get the information somewhere? Plus I would appreciate if anyone can update their timeline with stream B essential workers?

Biggusdickus

Sep 1, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question about PCC. They say on their website that you need pcc only if you lived in a country for minimum 6 months after turning 18. In my case I only lived back home for 2 months after 18, I also made sure by contacting at ircc helpline and they said I don't need to have PCC.

My question is for people who were in the same shoes as me- did they ask you for pcc afterwards even though you don't need one? Is it better to just have one beforehand?

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question about PCC. They say on their website that you need pcc only if you lived in a country for minimum 6 months after turning 18. In my case I only lived back home for 2 months after 18, I also made sure by contacting at ircc helpline and they said I don't need to have PCC.

My question is for people who were in the same shoes as me- did they ask you for pcc afterwards even though you don't need one? Is it better to just have one beforehand?
One guy on this forum, kinda similar to your situation had his home country PCC asked for.

Ana Silva

Jul 26, 2021
Hello!!!
I have a question, please. Do you know what happens and what needs to be done with my application if I renew my passport?. Should I wait instead and not renew it?
Thank you :)

JHopkins

Aug 9, 2021
Hello!!!
I have a question, please. Do you know what happens and what needs to be done with my application if I renew my passport?. Should I wait instead and not renew it?
Thank you :)
You should go ahead and review your passport. After receiving your new passport, scan it and send it via IRCC webform.

may2225

May 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to update address without AOR? I submitted through IG portal at 1:04 pm EST, and haven't received the AOR nor got to link to the My CIC yet. Been trying to call IRCC but they are always busy. I remember seeing a post that says we have to wait for the AOR to do any change and update, but I could not find that post. Thank you!!!