+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hy guyz
Update
12:50 ig
With spouse nd one depndnt (outside canada)

i tried to link my file with uci nd passport it did not worked. Then again i thought to try with family name nd passport and got DIFFERENt mESSaGE

It may take us 24 hrs to put your file in system.
its good news ryt?
Interesting. but I would say it's a good news.

Reactions: nehpannu

Irisirishoang

Aug 27, 2021
Hy guyz
Update

i tried to link my file with uci nd passport it did not worked. Then again i thought to try with family name nd passport and got DIFFERENt mESSaGE

its good news ryt?
Or maybe you tried more than 5 times within 24h, thats why you get the message

rose_spu

May 8, 2021
Anyone from Stream B, Essential non-healthcare got AOR ? Please update us about date and time of your application submission too !

Novera

Jul 26, 2021
HI EVERYONE I HAVE A QUESTION I HAVE APPLIED TO TR TO OR PATHWAY LAST MAY 6 AND MY VISA WAS EXPIRED LAST JULY AND RIGHT NOW I AM IN IMPLIED STATUS AND U CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR MY PR APPLICATION BEING AN IMPLIED STATUS,
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BST WAY FOR ME TO DO?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html#eligible

follow the instructions and apply for an Open work permit for this policy.

Nani9099

Jul 25, 2021
Hy guyz
Update

its good news ryt?
That means You will get next week or by the end this week

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Nothing like that same thing happening with me from last 2 weeks but still same no link no aor submission time 9:37 pst
If you are not getting dsnt mean ill not get. Everybdy have dffrnt file nd complxty.
B+ please. You will get it soon nd we all are in this together.

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Hy guyz
Update

its good news ryt?
I am getting the 2nd message from last 3 weeks..applied at 12.33 and no AOR yet

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for replying. How long did it take u to get RCMP? If the processing time for RCMP is longer than the time IRCC gives u to submit, what should I do? Thanks
No need for it now as they already cancelled the past request for RCMP and they are not asking for it for future AOR applications that needs to be processed only home country pcc or the country you spend more than 6 months other than the country of citizenship or your home country