+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Novera

Jul 26, 2021
This Trudeau should stick to his refugee votebank for his votes then. Always doing so much for them and discriminating against IG people and others throughout. I wish I was a citizen now, I would've gave him a kick by voting for Conservatives. But rn this is the only time I want him to win so that we can get our PRs :p
I'm sorry but that's a really selfish thing to say. They are in dire situation right now and I'm glad that resources are going to try to help them. I'm waiting for my IG application to process too and I'm extremely grateful that this policy was announced in the first place, or else I would've had to wait till next year to apply for EE under CEC. We should count our blessings and be grateful. All we need to do is to be patient. I hope we all get through this.

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
I'm sorry but that's a really selfish thing to say. They are in dire situation right now and I'm glad that resources are going to try to help them. I'm waiting for my IG application to process too and I'm extremely grateful that this policy was announced in the first place, or else I would've had to wait till next year to apply for EE under CEC. We should count our blessings and be grateful. All we need to do is to be patient. I hope we all get through this.
We need more people like you

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I feel for these Afghani refugees bigtime trust me. I wasn't able to sleep the day I watched some horrendous videos of atrocities on these poor souls. And I am thankful for this opportunity honestly. But I am talking about the discriminatory policies over the years by this Liberal Govt.. I don't want to start an argument because people interpret things differently. I stand with my point. I am in support of helping the vulnerable but over the years he has only shown partiality and sided with those who could help him get re-elected. 7 years of my life have been wasted so far with this mess which he can't give back.

Deiela

Aug 5, 2021
so, you have not received RCMP results and you got ecopr? it is interesting because I thought we have to wait for RCMP and if not receive, we should apply extension through webform!
This happened to me as well. They asked for the RCMP in July and I did not receive the results yet, but I got my Ecopr last week. I guess they changed the agent that was taking care of my process and he found out that was not important to ask for the certificate anymore. I guess I just got lucky.

Axp82

May 12, 2021
I forgot to mention USA refusal first time so I uploaded new background forum by web forum and yesterday got the request for pr portal so dont worry just make sure to let them know abiut your refusal asap before they make a decision on it
U uploaded new background form after aor?

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
12:21 PM EST - IG Stream
Still waiting for the very first step - AOR...
Who is with me in the same boat? It sucks to wait this long....
Heyy I'm with u guys. Submitted my application at 12.15 p.m EST and haven't received AOR or couldn't link. (My sister applied around 12.35 but she received her AOR, we completely have the same documents.). I really don't understand why they skip some of us, Interesting...

P.S: I'm completely grateful for this opportunity and I'm glad they're helping Afghan refugees who need help. I don't mind waiting, I just would like to hear the reason why they skipped us and maybe an estimated time for our process :/

byqc

May 26, 2021
I feel for these Afghani refugees bigtime trust me. I wasn't able to sleep the day I watched some horrendous videos of atrocities on these poor souls. And I am thankful for this opportunity honestly. But I am talking about the discriminatory policies over the years by this Liberal Govt.. I don't want to start an argument because people interpret things differently. I stand with my point. I am in support of helping the vulnerable but over the years he has only shown partiality and sided with those who could help him get re-elected. 7 years of my life have been wasted so far with this mess which he can't give back.

7 years of your life has been wasted? Why?
Your application has not been refused.

Eddard

Aug 25, 2021
This Trudeau should stick to his refugee votebank for his votes then. Always doing so much for them and discriminating against IG people and others throughout. I wish I was a citizen now, I would've gave him a kick by voting for Conservatives. But rn this is the only time I want him to win so that we can get our PRs :p
I don’t think so he can make it this time he is really in some serious trouble but I’m agree If conservative come we should forget about our Pr.

Reactions: namastevoila

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I don’t think so he can make it this time he is really in some serious trouble but I’m agree If conservative come we should forget about our Pr.
Saw polls forecast & Conservatives are likely at the moment to form Government. How can they screw up ongoing applications? How is it fair for rest of us while others got their PR? I know such incidence happened in Quebec but just wondering?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Saw polls forecast & Conservatives are likely at the moment to form Government. How can they screw up ongoing applications? How is it fair for rest of us while others got their PR? I know such incidence happened in Quebec but just wondering?
Most of the applications are already in process and more than 4months old. I dont see any major disruptions

Reactions: Letcic

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Most of the applications are already in process and more than 4months old. I dont see any major disruptions
Yeah but mine is just 1.5 month old & don’t even have AoR yet. It will take few months to get AoR but elections would be over by 20 sep

Reactions: Lily444