+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jfklol123

Jun 26, 2021
Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:20 pm EST)
Medical: Passed.
PCC request: Done
Biometrics request: Done
AOR: Received on June 30th - Wed 6/30/2021 10:53 AM
Linked my application on June 30th, 2021
Portal request: August 19th
Portal credentials: August 29th
CoPR: August 31th
Bang!

Eterna123

Aug 31, 2021
Hey, I applied under the Tr to Pr pathway back in may and am yet to receive an AOR. My work permit/IEC visa is set to expire mid December. From my understanding I have to stay in the country to be eligible for PR. How can I stay in the country? Isit possbile to work?

Irisirishoang

Aug 27, 2021
we
I've applied at 12:19 in IG (no link - no AOR), tbh I've given up hope. I will be applying in EE, my experience will finish in the next couple of months.
[/QUOTE
My ITA from CEC will be expired in 7 days, what should I do? I even dont know I will stay or give up, it so hopeless.
I trust them checking application by timeline, thats why I dont touch anything in my Cec application when I get ITA, and now it almost expires.

• Sad
Reactions: Angad_123

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:28 pm EST)
Linked my application on Aug 30th, 2021
AOR: Not Received yet - Hopefully today
Medical: Passed Aug 30, 2021
PCC request: No - I submitted upfront
Biometrics request: Done back in 2017 when applying for student visa
Portal request: Waiting
CoPR :Waiting

Note: I have had Temporary Number since Aug 11.

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Diming

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey, I applied under the Tr to Pr pathway back in may and am yet to receive an AOR. My work permit/IEC visa is set to expire mid December. From my understanding I have to stay in the country to be eligible for PR. How can I stay in the country? Isit possbile to work?
apply for open wp

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
IRCC -

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

Enquiries about applications

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve options that might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca"

Ssjj

Aug 31, 2021
Hello guys,
International students
May 6th 12:24 pm
August 4th: AOR
Link application same day
Uploaded all documents upfront, but police certificate. Uploaded it through wwebform August 5th.
August 24th. Request letter for official celpip result, and police certificate.
August 25th, uploaded police certificate and celpip result ( new pdf file, which I got the same day)

Question
I uploaded the official result pdf file, which I got from celpip website, why they asked me for official one again? Is it different from the one I uploaded?
Thanks

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello guys,
International students
May 6th 12:24 pm
August 4th: AOR
Link application same day
Uploaded all documents upfront, but police certificate. Uploaded it through wwebform August 5th.
August 24th. Request letter for official celpip result, and police certificate.
August 25th, uploaded police certificate and celpip result ( new pdf file, which I got the same day)

Question
I uploaded the official result pdf file, which I got from celpip website, why they asked me for official one again? Is it different from the one I uploaded?
Thanks
so the PCC you sent from Webform wasn't accepted? They asked you to upload it again?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
This Trudeau should stick to his refugee votebank for his votes then. Always doing so much for them and discriminating against IG people and others throughout. I wish I was a citizen now, I would've gave him a kick by voting for Conservatives. But rn this is the only time I want him to win so that we can get our PRs :p