+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi i got aor on 19th august tr to pr graduate stream. I submitted pcc on 19th august rest everything was upfront . Today i saw application profile updated but I don’t see any changes . Is it a ghost update?

Reactions: Anonymoustd

discodeaky102

May 21, 2021
Hi fellas, I got my AOR on August 20th ( applied IG, 12:24pm). Medical passed, no ADR, no BIL, eligibility and background are being assessed.
On May 6th, I submitted my application with the PCC from my country. However, I read many threads saying that IRCC also requests for RCMP check.
My question is should I apply for RCMP too, or just wait. Probably will, cause i think it takes a while for RCMP.
Many thanks. Cheers up guys.

PCC@RCMP..LOL

Aug 28, 2021
Hi fellas, I got my AOR on August 20th ( applied IG, 12:24pm). Medical passed, no ADR, no BIL, eligibility and background are being assessed.
On May 6th, I submitted my application with the PCC from my country. However, I read many threads saying that IRCC also requests for RCMP check.
My question is should I apply for RCMP too, or just wait. Probably will, cause i think it takes a while for RCMP.
Many thanks. Cheers up guys.
Please do apply for RCMP as they mentioned in my Police report request that I have to provide a report from any country where I have lived for 6 months and more.

karimatoui132

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
i submitted my TR to PR at 12:22pm EST, i got my AOR on July 26th and all the documents are upfront and completed correctly. is it possible for someone who submitted an application after me to receive eCOPR before me?

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application
If I'm the only applicant, is it 1 OR because I've mentioned my family in the family info sheet, I need the put the whole amount?

Reactions: maxiie

_frankenstein

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application
If I'm the only applicant, is it 1 OR because I've mentioned my family in the family info sheet, I need the put the whole amount?
Just put 1 if you're the only applicant who wants to get PR.

Reactions: maxiie

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Same here. I hope to see it every morning, then Im disappointed at the every end of day. Cannot understand how they work.
Exactly like me. I hope to see a notification every single day.
Tried all kinds of combinations in the GCKey portal, can't link anything.
And as far as I can tell from previous posts, call center is not going to be helpful either.

Irisirishoang

Aug 27, 2021
Exactly like me. I hope to see a notification every single day.
Tried all kinds of combinations in the GCKey portal, can't link anything.
And as far as I can tell from previous posts, call center is not going to be helpful either.
Yes. I called but they are even not happy to help. The thing Im not satisfied by there are bunches of people applied after me even 30 mins, they got Copr already!!. Thats really bullshit.