+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

byqc

May 26, 2021

Belina222

Aug 28, 2021
I have applied for TR to PR at 12:29 EST, international Graduate Stream along with spouse and dependents.
i have not receive AOR or any update yet. Whereas, i have seen many applicants who applied later then 12:40 PM received AOR. Im worried now don’t know what to do!! Should i call IRCC??
Me either. I have applied for TR to PR at 12:19 EST, 6th May, IG stream.
any update yet. I can just see under the website 'Date Modified 2021-05-19'.

Last edited:

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021
Hi All,

I applied on May 7th at 2:45 am to the "Recent international graduates from a Canadian institution" Stream. I have not received my AOR just yet and have not been able to link the application to my IRCC account - it says it doesn't find any application with my data. Anyone in the same situation? Anyone applying that date and time (or similar time) have received AOR??? Any advice?

Thanks all!!!

Last edited:

@aman se t g se

Oct 30, 2019
Hi all, Did anyone here who applied for TR to PR also submitted EOI for Manitoba PNP?
My friend is still waiting for AOR in TR to PR and would this be considered as an active application for EOI?

On the official website it says:
Who cannot apply to the MPNP?
The following are not eligible to submit an application to the MPNP:
  • Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program or federal immigration program in Canada. Note: an Express Entry profile is not considered an immigration application.
let me know of you got anything

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Thank you so much.
Yes, you remember correctly. I have traveled and came back before getting the portal email.
So the important point about traveling is that you should be able to come back using your study or work permit and the CoPR is not for travel purposes.

In the portal email, you will be asked to inform them if you or a member of your family is currently outside Canada. So in my case, I have been back in Canada but I believe you can just inform them if you are not in Canada.

In my experience, it is okay to travel as long as you can return with your valid work or study permit. However, if you think you may get the portal email while you are away it will delay your PR application process. Hope it is helpful
Thank you. Your reply was detailed and helpful.

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Can anyone tell me there has been any candidates that forgot visa refusals ( like on previous study/work permits ) and later applied by disclosing it in TR to PR and got approval success? Any such cases or similar.
Yes, we have heard many people say they forgot to include past refusals on their form and they got PR. What they did was on getting AOR, they sent a webform with the correct form afterwards to correct their mistakes.

When you receive your AOR, send correct details via webform ASAP and you are good to go.

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello,

Anyone knows why the application site is shown as all blanc? There is a button at the bottom of the page below, but it does not lead me to the application site properly.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/how-to-apply.html

I see the blanc page on PC but I see the correct page on my Android, so the website itself is still active.
I cleared cookies on PC and tried to access the page from Incognito, but it did not work.
Turn off your anti virus, was happening with me too. Turn off & it will work

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Thank you so much.
Yes, you remember correctly. I have traveled and came back before getting the portal email.
So the important point about traveling is that you should be able to come back using your study or work permit and the CoPR is not for travel purposes.

In the portal email, you will be asked to inform them if you or a member of your family is currently outside Canada. So in my case, I have been back in Canada but I believe you can just inform them if you are not in Canada.

In my experience, it is okay to travel as long as you can return with your valid work or study permit. However, if you think you may get the portal email while you are away it will delay your PR application process. Hope it is helpful
Dumb question

So, we need a valid work permit to enter Canada without a TRV? Or do we need them both? I just ask because it is not shown in your comment, and also I haven’t travelled because of not having a TRV

Angad_123

Jun 13, 2021
Hi All,

I applied on May 7th at 2:45 am to the "Recent international graduates from a Canadian institution" Stream. I have not received my AOR just yet and have not been able to link the application to my IRCC account - it says it doesn't find any application with my data. Anyone in the same situation? Anyone applying that date and time (or similar time) have received AOR??? Any advice?

Thanks all!!!
You need to wait atleast for 1 year as per your timeline and current pace of IRCC !

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

rsahota

Jul 20, 2021
Hello all
I know it’s a silly question but can anyone help me to understand what a ghost update is?
It's like you see Application updated status on account home and when you open application there's no actual detectable change in your application, it's like officers did some modification in your file not significant enough to send an email

Reactions: Anonymoustd

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ok people, finally received aor.
Timeline
Applied: May 6 12:42pm
Medical passed: August 31
AOR: August 31
Everything submitted upfront except paystubs which I will send via webform today.
Background and eligibility being assessed.

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Dumb question

So, we need a valid work permit to enter Canada without a TRV? Or do we need them both? I just ask because it is not shown in your comment, and also I haven’t travelled because of not having a TRV
Dumb question

No question is “dumb”. If you are not sure of anything, please ask. We are all learning from each other.

Work permit and study permit are not travel documents.

TRV is what you need to travel in and out of Canada. If you do not have a TRV, do not leave Canada.

There might be other requirements now due to covid, you will need to check travel updates regularly to know other documents you may need.

Reactions: maxiie

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Can anyone tell me there has been any candidates that forgot visa refusals ( like on previous study/work permits ) and later applied by disclosing it in TR to PR and got approval success? Any such cases or similar.
I forgot to mention USA refusal first time so I uploaded new background forum by web forum and yesterday got the request for pr portal so dont worry just make sure to let them know abiut your refusal asap before they make a decision on it