+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I applied for my PR under TR to PR pathway. I was asked to submit my PCC, so I submitted them and today I was asked to submit
  1. proof of income
  2. imm5669 background declaration form again.
What should I submit for proof of income?
For the imm5669 form, I need to add more rows for the activity portion, how can I do that? or if not that, can I submit 2 forms and fill out the rest of the activity on the second form?

Please advise.
1.Did you submit your paystubs, notice of assessment and T4 slips when you applied?
2. Insert a blank page and then merge them together

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
call them if they say they can't find it on the system that essentially means that your application is part of 7300 additional applicants that applied. What does this mean? it means now they have to take those application manually out of the pool (pool of submitted applications). God knows when they are going to push officers to now turn their attention to this pile while there are huge backlogs of other applications such as PNP, CEC and FSW plus refugees from afghanistan. It means it can take a very long time and at best undecided at this point.
Hey, i applied at 12.33 pm and called them couple of weeks ago to enquire about AOR and they gave me a temporary # .Does that mean my file is a part of that 7300?..Any answers will be highly appreciated

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys how do you reach to right person at IRCC number?
For me the answering machine either ends up asking me my application number which I don't have, or forwards me to some irrelevant menu.
I've tried couple of paths that were advised earlier but those ones may not be up-to-date.
Which keypad sequence is the way to go?

Also, for GCKey link - if you're the only applicant do you put 1, or you put the number of the whole family?

Reactions: vinodkutlehria

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hey, i applied at 12.33 pm and called them couple of weeks ago to enquire about AOR and they gave me a temporary # .Does that mean my file is a part of that 7300?..Any answers will be highly appreciated
is there any official statement from ircc regarding this thing

Jan 25, 2021
Hi, I have given my biometrics when I applied for the work permit. While applying for TR to PR international graduate TR to PR stream I did not pay the biometrics fees. Is it something to worry about?

KEVIN KANG

Aug 27, 2021
Hi, I have given my biometrics when I applied for the work permit. While applying for TR to PR international graduate TR to PR stream I did not pay the biometrics fees. Is it something to worry about?
No there is nothing to worry about.SAME IN MY CASE.We can use that biomatrics as they are still valid