+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nani9099

Jul 25, 2021
Th
Does it affect in negative way?
a
Its not like that i also has representative if your application get linked by your sign in partner then you can tell your agent they can login in and it will remove your sign in partner i am also trying daily submission time is 9:37 pst but still noting
Thanks
That means we can link it with our gc key and after linking we are successfully linked we have to let them know.

Dfavis

Aug 22, 2019
Hello everyone, Our situation is that my wife applied for the TR to PR pathway non healthcare stream and I am her dependent. I'm about to graduate from my 2 yr program and will submit my pgwp application. My question is will my pgwp application be affected by our tr to pr application?

KJX

May 8, 2021
Applied 13:40 May 6th non essential worker and received BIL today, does any one knows how long it will take to get portal?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Has anyone so far been asked for their birth certificate from India? Can you share the reason why they asked for it. Also, please share the process to get one from India step by step. Just want to know just in case

anne18

Jul 20, 2021
Hi planning to apply open work permt under tr to pr pathway next month, i didnt have biometrics yet but i paid when i applied tr to pr, do open work permt need biometrics?

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Hello friends,
I appreciate if anyone can answer,
I applied through the representative I’m asking them to try linking to their portal with my uci and family name but they are saying they can can’t link without AOR , I applied at 12:40 , if I link from my gc key will it be a problem? Or can I try to link from my end and then reach out to the lawyer?
Thanks advance
You can link with your GC key and they can link too. We can link with any accounts at the same time.

Hardyhard

Aug 14, 2021
Hello everyone
I am on study permit currently and I have worked part time since last 2 and a half years and completed more than 1560 hours as a cashier part time. I applied in the Essential workers: Non health care. Can I apply if I am on study permit?
Just having a second opinion
Thanks in advance

vivek4u4me

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NOVE SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 09
Nomination.....
AINP....NOV 27 2015
AOR Received.
March/08/2016
Med's Request
NOV 07 2016
Med's Done....
NOV 08 2016
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
I applied for my PR under TR to PR pathway. I was asked to submit my PCC, so I submitted them and today I was asked to submit
  1. proof of income
  2. imm5669 background declaration form again.
What should I submit for proof of income?
For the imm5669 form, I need to add more rows for the activity portion, how can I do that? or if not that, can I submit 2 forms and fill out the rest of the activity on the second form?

Please advise.