namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

I received an email asking me to submit medicals and I don't have an option to upload along with my application. So, I raised a webform query and submitted through it. I got email on July 30th, submitted on August 2nd and my deadline is August 30th. So far I haven't received any confirmation saying that they received my reports. What are the options available to me now ?
call em and confirm simple

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi everyone,

I received an email asking me to submit medicals and I don't have an option to upload along with my application. So, I raised a webform query and submitted through it. I got email on July 30th, submitted on August 2nd and my deadline is August 30th. So far I haven't received any confirmation saying that they received my reports. What are the options available to me now ?
Go to your PR application profile in IRCC account
Click on the line... after "Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application. ......."
just below Application status and messages.
They asked me the same thing...
in there was the option to upload. Hope this helps

Reactions: KumaraAkula

KumaraAkula

May 26, 2021
Go to your PR application profile in IRCC account
Click on the line... after "Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application. ......."
just below Application status and messages.
They asked me the same thing...
in there was the option to upload. Hope this helps
Thank you karan,

The process you mention didn't work for me. I tried calling IRCC, they couldn't see any documents that I uploaded through webforms.

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Thank you karan,

The process you mention didn't work for me. I tried calling IRCC, they couldn't see any documents that I uploaded through webforms.
upload webform every now and then, containing the medical sheet. and keep a proof that you uploaded through webform either through Screenshots or recording the screen while you're filling the webform. and keep on contacting the ircc via call regarding each of webform you upload
and also those SS shows the date and time of submission of webform

Reactions: KumaraAkula

KumaraAkula

May 26, 2021
upload webform every now and then, containing the medical sheet. and keep a proof that you uploaded through webform either through Screenshots or recording the screen while you're filling the webform. and keep on contacting the ircc via call regarding each of webform you upload
and also those SS shows the date and time of submission of webform
Thanks again, I have read like creating multiple webforms will delay the process. But I will raise one more webform as I don't have any screenshots from my previous attempt.

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi everyone,

Check with your physician if they submitted the medical.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys, getting a bit depressed & frustrated in here. I had applied in Essential category on 15 July around 12:51 pm EST. No AOR yet, nothing yet. Had PCC and IME pending. Got my IME done, got my PCC in hand too. My PCC expires in 1st week of Feb 2022. Not sure if I would get AOR by then. My work permit expires in Oct 2022 and having difficulty finding NOC B in the remote location for EE and other PNP programs. Not sure what to do, please suggest/help

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hey guys, getting a bit depressed & frustrated in here. I had applied in Essential category on 15 July around 12:51 pm EST. No AOR yet, nothing yet. Had PCC and IME pending. Got my IME done, got my PCC in hand too. My PCC expires in 1st week of Feb 2022. Not sure if I would get AOR by then. My work permit expires in Oct 2022 and having difficulty finding NOC B in the remote location for EE and other PNP programs. Not sure what to do, please suggest/help
I applied on May 6th and still nothing so it's kinda normal for not to have AOR yet. My work permit also expires on September 2022. However, even if it expires, you must still have legal right to work and remain in the country since you already applied TR to PR program. We don't know how things will work. IRCC is extremely slow and not giving any info whatsoever.

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
if you are sure about eligibility criteria for your stream and you pass each of them. then you do not have to worry about getting AOR late. as per PCC you can pre plan PCC, and reapply before current one expires. in mean time try to find employment in area where you have more opportunity to find NOC B job. my advice would be don't put all eggs in one basket

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Anyone here applied with outland spouse in international graduate stream?
please message me i want to ask couple of questions.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
What is timeline of RCMP? I had applied on 29 July from accredited RCMP agency - Commissionaires but no mail yet. Anyone who applied for RCMP check, what's the waiting period for you guys?

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
What is timeline of RCMP? I had applied on 29 July from accredited RCMP agency - Commissionaires but no mail yet. Anyone who applied for RCMP check, what's the waiting period for you guys?
I had apply for rcmp last june 17 and they said waiting period to get the result maybe around 2 to 3 weeks but.until now no mail results yet..

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie