+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Liang zhao

Aug 19, 2021
Hi Friends, I suddenly realized that I did not sign the IMM0008 form by hand but validated it. Does anyone know what will happen?

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Hi Friends, I suddenly realized that I did not sign the IMM0008 form by hand but validated it. Does anyone know what will happen?
I don't think there is much to be worried about. They seem to be extremely lenient with this program. If anything they will ask you to resubmit the form via Additional Document Request.

Reactions: Lily444

CarlosChias

Aug 22, 2021
Hello everyone! I’m new in the forum. I have submitted my application using the TR to PR pathway, and I have some questions about the thread and the process I was hoping ask:

• Stream: Essential non-healthcare
  • Submitted: July 3rd
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: I got a request for biometrics back in February 2020 when I applied for my PGWP, but I could never get them due to all Service Canada offices being closed due to covid. I have paid for them again when I applied for PR. Will they refund the original biometrics?
  • Eligibility: - What goes here?
  • Admissibility: - What goes here?
  • COPR:
-I have also read in the thread “PCC”, are those the police certificates?

-I’ve seen people adding “Linked”. Is that when you linked your application with your online portal? If so, how come some people can link their application before getting their AOR?

-I submitted my application without an IME but adding a confirmation for my appointment. I had my medical a few days after submitting the application and I think I’ve passed it, since the medical office never called me back for follow ups (is that a safe assumption?). I contacted IRCC to ask where I could submit the IME confirmation that I missed in the original application and the guy sent me a link to add documents to an application. I followed the instructions but a few days ago I got an email saying they couldn’t be added because I don’t even have an application number yet. Is that going to be okay? Do I even need to submit this document? Considering that the doctor’s office already submitted the results to IRCC?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: sherlyn123

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I exactly predicted this:
If you search in my post history I said that its possible couple of people submitted at the exact same time; therefore, their application (one has been accepted) is missed by the system.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/08/canada-accepted-7300-more-immigration-applications-than-intended-for-international-graduates-stream-0818987.html

Those of us who didn't get AOR are the ones that are in 7300 list! That means we will be processed in another office, can someone inquire which office is going to be?

I have applied at 12:16 (EST) and have not even gotten a temporary file number.

sherlyn123

May 3, 2018
Hello everyone! I’m new in the forum. I have submitted my application using the TR to PR pathway, and I have some questions about the thread and the process I was hoping ask:

• Stream: Essential non-healthcare
  • Submitted: July 3rd
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: I got a request for biometrics back in February 2020 when I applied for my PGWP, but I could never get them due to all Service Canada offices being closed due to covid. I have paid for them again when I applied for PR. Will they refund the original biometrics?
  • Eligibility: - What goes here?
  • Admissibility: - What goes here?
  • COPR:
-I have also read in the thread “PCC”, are those the police certificates?

-I’ve seen people adding “Linked”. Is that when you linked your application with your online portal? If so, how come some people can link their application before getting their AOR?

-I submitted my application without an IME but adding a confirmation for my appointment. I had my medical a few days after submitting the application and I think I’ve passed it, since the medical office never called me back for follow ups (is that a safe assumption?). I contacted IRCC to ask where I could submit the IME confirmation that I missed in the original application and the guy sent me a link to add documents to an application. I followed the instructions but a few days ago I got an email saying they couldn’t be added because I don’t even have an application number yet. Is that going to be okay? Do I even need to submit this document? Considering that the doctor’s office already submitted the results to IRCC?

Thanks in advance!
Hey! I also had paid for the biometrics when I applied for my TRV visa stamp, after getting my work permit. Never got a refund for that and paid again in TR to PR application. Let me know if you get a refund for the first biometrics fee.

It's okay you can't submit additional documents now until they ask for it. If it's just the medical it's going to be fine since it's directly submitted to IRCC and they have a way of tracking it. If they need it they will ask.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
thank you for the information. I have a question. when we apply for rcmp, we don't wait to get the results? we just upload a document showing that we applied right?!
no, you need to upload the actual report or if you haven't received it till that time then upload loe and proof of rcmp request. it will be on vo after that

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi can anyone give an idea on where they've reached for "Essential Non-HealthCare" category? Approx #? Also approx time they've reached now? Lastly, approx# of total applications they've processed till now as in approx# of total AORs issued to date across all streams? Any ideas?

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi can anyone give an idea on where they've reached for "Essential Non-HealthCare" category? Approx #? Also approx time they've reached now? Lastly, approx# of total applications they've processed till now as in approx# of total AORs issued to date across all streams? Any ideas?
From what I flow on this forum, they are issuing aor 12:30-1pm. The rest of your questions only someone that works in ircc can answer. I wish I knew the answers too.

Shilakha

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
United arab of emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
International graduate
SUBMISSION TIME : 12:14 PM eastern
BIL: June 24
Medical Passed
AOR: June 28

After that nothing.
Call them Few times evertime same answer
Background in process , eligibility is not started.
Hey I am in the same boat as you. Aor 28 june
My eligibility passed on 16 th august..
Keep me posted on your file.. and will give u an update if something changes.. try calling them tomm to check.