+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
So you did do for new medical exam? I uploaded my old medical result and for new medical appointment for august 22 when submitting my application for tr to pr pathway..but I am planning now to cancel my appointment.
The guy did not upload the old medicals he was looking for them to upload, and while he/she was searching, his status changed to medical not required. Th e person is speculating that maybe IRCC was able to link their old medical on their own without them having to upload it. I’m sorry my English is not so good but I hope I was able to explain.

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
Hi Bro,
when you submitting the documents, did you include the PCC? My case is that: I uploaded my old Chinese PCC when I submitting the comment. I have been bothered by this issue and wonder if this could be the reason for refusal.
From your record, I noticed that you are requested PCC on Aug 7, I wonder if you have submitted PCC when you applying IG.

Thank you Bro.

Liang
I did not include it as I came here as a minor and seldom went home.

The rule is supposed to be:

Chinese PCC not needed if you never stayed more than 6 month in a row in China since turning 18

But you could be arbitrarily requested PCC like I do. To avoid any trouble, I got a new one quickly.

Reactions: Liang zhao

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021

Chinese PCC not needed if you never stayed more than 6 month in a row in China since turning 18

But you could be arbitrarily requested PCC like I do. To avoid any trouble, I got a new one quickly.
Cop Dad

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
But jokes aside, the rule says PCC for every country you stayed after turning 18 or in the last ten years whichever is later. I submitted them PCC for last 10 years and now they are asking me PCC for the time since I turned 18.(I’m more than 18+10=28).

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
But jokes aside, the rule says PCC for every country you stayed after turning 18 or in the last ten years whichever is later. I submitted them PCC for last 10 years and now they are asking me PCC for the time since I turned 18.(I’m more than 18+10=28).
The officer smoked too much pot. But regardless, I am happy now with my new status and now in the process of getting all records updated at the banks and school.

I would not fight these officers. They are under a lot of stress lately and shall not be pissed off by our LOE’s. Give them what they want, “apologize”even they are wrong. They are just like customers in a Tim Hortons and we are the workers there. “Officers are always right”. I guess that is how I get things done fairly quickly.

I call IRCC agents every other day and would never take an ”no agents available “ as an answer.

PCC was acknowledged and Portal email issued within hours of a call and CoPr within 2 hours of a call on the same day.

the person who signed my copr is not exactly the same person on the phone which is expected. They must have some trigger in the system that if the client requested checking a submission of document, the officer might be beeped.
Maybe that’s the case or it’s just an coincidence.
Anyway, I am signing off and fingers crossed for my SIN update. Somehow, I missed the full room of people lining up in the Service Canada. At least, pre-Covid, we can apply SIN in person without webform appointments.

Reactions: namastevoila

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Dr. Omid, North York, worst experience ever. They will submit 30 days after the visit and in the last unprofessional email I received from them they stated that it will take another 1-2 months for ircc to process. I can only wait and hope that everything will turn out well.
yeah even the Atlantic province clinics are unprofessional and unreliable to the core

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Dr. Omid, North York, worst experience ever. They will submit 30 days after the visit and in the last unprofessional email I received from them they stated that it will take another 1-2 months for ircc to process. I can only wait and hope that everything will turn out well.
I had found the owner of the clinic here in this Atlantic province and complaint him about various unprofessional and careless attitude I had faced from the receptionists. I had warned him that I would take it to IRCC and even hire a lawyer to cover costs if I had to travel to other province to get my medical done. He apologized and the receptionist is about to be fired and they fixed some issues with my file. I would advise you to escalate and put them on backfoot too. Although I had more reasonable and legal reason for my issue than simply just delay part. But just sharing if someone feels they're helpless, you're not!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I wonder if I can postpone the portal response when I receive it. I’m currently back in my home country for vacation and from what I read, I need to confirm that I’m physically in Canada at the time of the Portal response. Or is there a set deadline for you to response to the Portal?
smh I don't understand if you guys already received AoR etc., why you guys even thought of going home unless for emergency smh. I applied so late, in July and I haven't got Aor and I am not risking going home either

Liang zhao

Aug 19, 2021

Thank you bro. I uploaded my old one (I was at my 30th) during my application, and have my new one on hand recently. Good luck to me.

gychemist

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
I am guessing this is update most people who applied and did not get an AOR as yet is getting when they try to link their application:rolleyes::rolleyes:...??

Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

What do I do next?

You may have made a mistake entering your information. Go back and try to enter it again. You can only try to link an application five times in 24 hours.

If you still have trouble, contact us.

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I am guessing this is update most people who applied and did not get an AOR as yet is getting when they try to link their application:rolleyes::rolleyes:...??

Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

What do I do next?

You may have made a mistake entering your information. Go back and try to enter it again. You can only try to link an application five times in 24 hours.

If you still have trouble, contact us.
All you can do is wait for AOR and after you get an AOR again you wait. Nor like IRCC keeps us in loop. We can only wait and hope that it will be worth in the end.

Reactions: gychemist