+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
30 days. panel physician north york gives estimate 10 days wait
Dr. Omid, North York, worst experience ever. They will submit 30 days after the visit and in the last unprofessional email I received from them they stated that it will take another 1-2 months for ircc to process. I can only wait and hope that everything will turn out well.

• Sad
Reactions: namastevoila

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
Hi anyone can answer my question please..whrn i applied in stream B Last july 1, I submitted an appointment for medical exam on august 22 but I have an old medical result last 2019..do I need to cancel my appointment for medical exam because of the new public policy exempting foreign nationals in Canada requiring immigration medical exam?

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi anyone can answer my question please..whrn i applied in stream B Last july 1, I submitted an appointment for medical exam on august 22 but I have an old medical result last 2019..do I need to cancel my appointment for medical exam because of the new public policy exempting foreign nationals in Canada requiring immigration medical exam?
Yes, you should cancel it. They will accept your old medical.

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
Yes, you should cancel it. They will accept your old medical.
Thank you so much.because im confused because I have known someone same as mine that have an old medical result last 2019 and she said to me according to her agency she still need to go for new medical exam for this pathway.

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
Thank you so much.because im confused because I have known someone same as mine that have an old medical result last 2019 and she said to me according to her agency she still need to go for new medical exam for this pathway.
If they want it, they will ask for it. If you wanna be extra cautious to save a few days ( in case IRCC asks for it), you can go for it upfront. Your choice, no right and wrong way.

Reactions: maxiie

hnnguyen5

Jun 8, 2021
I wonder if I can postpone the portal response when I receive it. I’m currently back in my home country for vacation and from what I read, I need to confirm that I’m physically in Canada at the time of the Portal response. Or is there a set deadline for you to response to the Portal?

• Wow
Reactions: namastevoila

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
I wonder if I can postpone the portal response when I receive it. I’m currently back in my home country for vacation and from what I read, I need to confirm that I’m physically in Canada at the time of the Portal response. Or is there a set deadline for you to response to the Portal?
AFAIK, you need to be in Canada at the time of application. You are free to travel in and out of the country if you have a valid status. Check with IRCC, there are no experts here, only opinions.

kmohammedshaheer

Apr 28, 2018
To my knowledge,They dont even ask for the medicals.I was in the same situation last week as i was waiting to upload the old medical if they requested to do so.But last week,my medical got updated as probably they might have pulled out old medical info.

Jane_20

Jul 17, 2021
To my knowledge,They dont even ask for the medicals.I was in the same situation last week as i was waiting to upload the old medical if they requested to do so.But last week,my medical got updated as probably they might have pulled out old medical info.
So you did do for new medical exam? I uploaded my old medical result and for new medical appointment for august 22 when submitting my application for tr to pr pathway..but I am planning now to cancel my appointment.

Liang zhao

Aug 19, 2021
Updates:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
  • Linked: June 23
  • AOR: June 28
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
    • (Corrected. This is really the time I received the PDF letter. Exactly the business day after medical being uploaded.)
  • Biometrics: June 25
  • Medical:
    • Medical passed Aug 6
    • IRCC Requested June 24, doctor appointment on the night of June 24
    • completed blood and x-ray on June 25.
    • Doctor Submitted the full result on Jul 19 due to a blood test delay.
  • PCC request: Aug 6
    • Chinese PCC requested. AUG 7 11:00 PM EDT
    • Chinese Notarization Started AUG 7 11:45 PM EDT
    • Notarization completed AUG 11 2:00 AM EDT
    • Scanned and submitted AUG 11 3:00 AM EDT
    • Called IRCC to confirm received at AUG 11 10:40 AM EDT
  • Ghost update some time between AUG 11 11 AM and 2:33 PM
  • PORTAL EMAIL AUG 11 2:33 PM EDT (CPC CALGARY) ( I am in Kitchener, ON, however.)
  • PORTAL CREDENTIALS 3:02PM
  • Eligibility: In Progress (Who cares now...)
  • Background: In Progress (Who cares now...)
  • COPR: AUG 20 2:30 PM EDT ( 9 days in total)
Ontario Health Card applied. SIN update applied.

Waiting for PR Card in the mail
but I am not leaving the country any time soon.
Hi Bro,
when you submitting the documents, did you include the PCC? My case is that: I uploaded my old Chinese PCC when I submitting the comment. I have been bothered by this issue and wonder if this could be the reason for refusal.
From your record, I noticed that you are requested PCC on Aug 7, I wonder if you have submitted PCC when you applying IG.

Thank you Bro.

Liang

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
Hi Bro,
when you submitting the documents, did you include the PCC? My case is that: I uploaded my old Chinese PCC when I submitting the comment. I have been bothered by this issue and wonder if this could be the reason for refusal.
From your record, I noticed that you are requested PCC on Aug 7, I wonder if you have submitted PCC when you applying IG.

Thank you Bro.

Liang
He requested 7 th August and got it on 11th August. His dad is a cop. Ask him directly he may be able to get you whatever you need.

AGOG

Aug 17, 2021
So you did do for new medical exam? I uploaded my old medical result and for new medical appointment for august 22 when submitting my application for tr to pr pathway..but I am planning now to cancel my appointment.
I don’t like to be too critical, but some people keep asking the same questions again and again. They are never convinced. That makes me wonder what’s the point of posting a question here. None of us are experts. And anybody’s opinion is as good as the next guy! Just wondering !!