+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Phibrizzo

Aug 18, 2021
Calm down guys,I'd like to share some information probably helpful. I cant make sure when I success submitted my application, but my agent told me it should within 7000. I receievd my AOR on July 27. I suggest u guys remember your queue,that may more accurate than time.

Neha kadam

Nov 15, 2018
Question -

- Can we update PCC and Medical before AOR?
- Tried linking the application but it says No application found. What does it mean?
- The UCI in my profile is missing a digit should I submit a webform or call IRCC to update it?

Would appreciate your response
Thank you

Hameshk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Hi guys I applied my tr to pr application I
On may 13 in essential work stream.
After I submitted my application I didn't get any confirmation email but my portal says everytime ' file has been submitted '
Can anybody confirm did you having same massage you or please assure me that my file has been submitted
Thank you

ssavi

Jun 28, 2021
My Medical was passes on the day when I received my AOR. Also got BIL and PCC request, which I submitted on July 28th. Since then I didn't hear anything.
Same boat! July 02, after pcc submisson: nothing

Guess nothing we can do but wait and watch other timelines of COPR lol

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
@Mini3499 upload two sets one with wet signature and number and another without.
Did you not submitted IELTS with application on may 6th.
I was thinking to write a letter saying my uci and application no and attach my doc with it. For example, for my ielts, i would say this is my uci and application no and please see the attached ielts results. And will sign this letter. Combine both letter and ielts as a pdf file. And upload. Won't that work?

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I was thinking to write a letter saying my uci and application no and attach my doc with it. For example, for my ielts, i would say this is my uci and application no and please see the attached ielts results. And will sign this letter. Combine both letter and ielts as a pdf file. And upload. Won't that work?
Also i did submit ielts results but the online ones not official as i didnt get my official trf until end of may

leloiboi

Jul 19, 2019
Stream IG 12:42, just linked my application. Just after the link a message showed up dated yesterday with request for marriage certificate, which I forgot to submit.

Submission time - 12:42pm est
Stream - IG
Linked on - Aug 20,2021
Additional docs request letter (Marriage certificate)- Aug 19,2021
AOR - waiting
Biometrics - 2017 Biometrics used
Medical - Reviewing

Last edited: