+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I linked my application today

i got the below message
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been
six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
 Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature. Scanning your hand signed document to submit online is acceptable.
 Documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators.
Please submit the requested information/documents via your online account.

do i need to submit rcmp or my home country pcc only?
Need help

Reactions: Money1993

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi friends, I applied to TR to PR on May 6th at 12:23-12:25. Still waiting on my AOR and linking to my application. My question is, during the waiting time, should I apply for an RCMP PCC ? I submitted my app with the PCC from my home country, then I saw some posts in this thread saying that IRCC requested RCMP from applicants?. Just wondering.
Thanks in advance. Hope everyone will get their AOR soon.
Did you submi rcmp

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I linked my application today

i got the below message
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been
six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
 Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature. Scanning your hand signed document to submit online is acceptable.
 Documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators.
Please submit the requested information/documents via your online account.

do i need to submit rcmp or my home country pcc only?
Need help
Only home country pcc no rcmp

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Where can you see the processing office ?
My wife got her application linked august 13 but no AOR yet, medical still “under review”. Is it probably taking too long for the medicals? They were upfront but we haven’t submitted anything, maybe the doctor did that and the officer found them ?
I called IRCC to confirm processing office.

Rishy21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
@Rishy21 Don't know what we can do. Have you tried calling IRCC?
Yea I called many times . And agent sent note for AOR and bil request to respective office who is working on my file on 4th august but haven’t received anything. It has been almost one month of linked my profile to account just only medical update nothing else

Ps02

Jul 4, 2021
Hello looking for some advice!
Today I got my portal confirmation email. I never got any ghot updates or thevpre arrival services update(like other people are getting). Is this normal?
Last I submitted was updated Schedule A form and Indian PCC but there was no update after that for 2 weeks and today I got this email.

Reactions: wqh5107

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hello looking for some advice!
Today I got my portal confirmation email. I never got any ghot updates or thevpre arrival services update(like other people are getting). Is this normal?
Last I submitted was updated Schedule A form and Indian PCC but there was no update after that for 2 weeks and today I got this email.
Timeline please

Ps02

Jul 4, 2021
Timeline please
Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:14 pm EST)
Biometrics request:- June 24 (Submitted June 28)
AOR: - June 28, 2021
Linked - June 28
PCC request: June 28, 2021 (uploaded August 03, it was super late )
Medical:- June 30, 2021(passed update)
Additional document: Schedule A requested on July 28, submited on July 30
Portal Email- 18 August 2:30 pm

Except this there was no other update. My ircc portal still shows that they are processing everything only the medical and biometrics part is approved.