+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:15 pm EST)
  • Medical:- June 24, 2021(passed, can see it in my profile)
  • PCC request: June 26, 2021 (uploaded June 26, 2021)
  • Biometrics request:- done alreadt
  • AOR: - June 28, 2021
  • Use of Rep Doc Request- 28 July
I linked my account to my protal not my lawyer's. And when he linked the file to his gc keys he recieved use of rep documents request.
So does it mean my processing is done and they are just looking into my lawyer now that if he is legit. I have not received my update after that it been a week.
Thank you and please help
I called Ircc they said everything has passed. Just waiting for final decision to be made. You will receive the portal email soon. Yaaay

Reactions: namastevoila

ssavi

Jun 28, 2021
I called Ircc they said everything has passed. Just waiting for final decision to be made. You will receive the portal email soon. Yaaay
Hey! Stuck with no update after AOR (applied at 12:16 IG). How did you contact ircc? I tried calling and it just gives me the audio update same as the website.

Tntrpr

Aug 16, 2021
Hi all, below is my timeline:
By the way, I called CIC today aug 16 and advised my file is pending for completeness and only has temporary number for now. After completeness check is done, AOR will be issued to me but they are not sure how long it would be. Do you know how long it takes for temporary number to have AOR.

Health care stream
  • Stream: health care stream
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021, 13:43 Nova Scotia time
  • Linked: Not yet
  • AOR: Not yet
  • Biometrics: had four years ago 2021
  • Medical: Upfront
  • Eligibility: Unknow
  • Background check: Unknow

kavish02

Star Member
May 12, 2020
International graduate
SUBMISSION TIME : 12:14 PM eastern
BIL: June 24
Medical Passed
AOR: June 28

After that nothing.
Call them Few times evertime same answer
Background in process , eligibility is not started.

Reactions: wqh5107

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi,
I am just wondering if anyone submitted requested documents after AOR without handwritten signatures.
Anyone that maybe did it an got pr or copr?
I didn’t notice that detail and I submitted the dosc without signatures. Any thoughts will be appreciated.
My timeline:
Submitted: 12:35, non health essential
Aor: 3 august
Additional docs requested with the aor: pcc and marriage certificate.
I applied with a dependent.

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey! Stuck with no update after AOR (applied at 12:16 IG). How did you contact ircc? I tried calling and it just gives me the audio update same as the website.
Bro when they say put your uci number press 2 then 3 and then 2 then 0 just give it some time words to speak and then press . If not able to try again and again you will be able to

Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys , I received my first ghost update 8 days ago and I received the second ghost update last friday . So I was wondering when I will be receiving the next email. Can anyone explain me about that .