+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sandy1208

Aug 13, 2021
Hey, I applied for TRV in feb and my buddies who applied in March are getting passport requests but I haven’t and my status hasn’t even change and along side I applied for TR to PR on 12:15 and they are reviewing my eligibility and processing the application. Is TRV something I should be concerned about and contact IRCC or does it has something to do with the TR to PR.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Guys this thread is for TR to PR pathway. Please don't pollute the chat by asking questions related to other than TR to PR pathway

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello Everyone

Just arrived after a long shift and checked the portal (as usual) and was able to Link my wife's application

Stream: Essential non-healthcare
Submitted: May 06, 2021 12:45 pm
AOR: Not received yet
Biometrics: Done 2019
Medical: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exams"
PCC: There was a letter asking for them (Colombia doesn't provide them without this letter)
Eligibility: not initiated
Admissibility: not initiated
COPR: not yet

My wife + me. Ontario

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Got my AOR today!! Fingers crossed everyone still waiting from around my submission time that yours will be processed soon now! Linked my application this morning using my application number. So far it says biometrics not required (I've never given them before).

• Stream: international graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:18pm PST)
  • AOR: 13 Aug, 2021
  • Biometrics: not requested yet
  • Medical: passed on 12 Aug, 2021
  • PCC: provided upfront
  • Eligibility: still under review
  • Admissibility: still under review
  • COPR: - not yet
if you've never given biometrics before and they haven't requested it, try re-linking it to a different account. I don't know the specifics but read couple of posts saying the BIL was there when they re-linked to a different account.

Last edited:

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hey, I applied for TRV in feb and my buddies who applied in March are getting passport requests but I haven’t and my status hasn’t even change and along side I applied for TR to PR on 12:15 and they are reviewing my eligibility and processing the application. Is TRV something I should be concerned about and contact IRCC or does it has something to do with the TR to PR.
Don't even worry about TRV if they already started processing TR to PR application. I would say withdraw TRV application and save 185$. Once you get your PR, you don't even need TRV.

Steve Kim

Aug 9, 2021
Hi Folks, I have a question here. Please respond.

Can an applicant leave Canada after submitting the application in TR to PR pathway?

Applied on:
Stream: International Graduate
Date: May 6th
Time: 12:20pm
AOR: Not received
Update: Not having any kind of update.
Never ever.
I would say except in case of your one of family is in urgent almost going to death.

I have seen and heard info saying that leaving a job is no matter. Not leaving Canada.

Why would make a risk?

Reactions: namastevoila

kush1418

Jul 17, 2016
Hi
After providing additional document startus changed from additional document uploaded to We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
How much time will it take to process?

Reactions: Outofthe6ix
Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys , I received my first ghost update 5 days ago and today received the second ghost update . So I was wondering when I will be receiving the next email. Can anyone explain me about that .

danaaa

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
STUDY
Hi there, I just noticed that I am missing the last digit in my UCI number in my imm0008 form. Did anyone have something similar?

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
I was not planning either but my parents did not want me to argue with IRCC and since my dad is a cop, he managed to get the PCC a bit faster.

Well, I would still get a pcc anyway, just in case the officer wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and had too much to drink.
I wonder if they want your home country PCC only because your dad is a cop. You never know IRCC rule book may have something else for some professions !