+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for sharing.

what exactly is the review of PCC confirmation?
I uploaded PCC on July 3rd and my status since July 6th is we are reviewing the additional documents you provided and nothing after what [Apparently PCC is the only additional document I uploaded]
Is this a point of concern, I called them and nothing else is started yet, office is Whitehorse.
We are reviewing itself means they received the PCC successfully . So don't worry it's all good just wait for your Visa Officer to work on your file now. It is all the game of patience now

Reactions: PavRaj

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for sharing.

what exactly is the review of PCC confirmation?
I uploaded PCC on July 3rd and my status since July 6th is we are reviewing the additional documents you provided and nothing after what [Apparently PCC is the only additional document I uploaded]
Is this a point of concern, I called them and nothing else is started yet, office is Whitehorse.
Your status of all the stages will change in one go when your final decision is approved. Until then it will be like this only.

Reactions: PavRaj

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Got my AOR today!! Fingers crossed everyone still waiting from around my submission time that yours will be processed soon now! Linked my application this morning using my application number. So far it says biometrics not required (I've never given them before).

• Stream: international graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:18pm PST)
  • AOR: 13 Aug, 2021
  • Biometrics: not requested yet
  • Medical: passed on 12 Aug, 2021
  • PCC: provided upfront
  • Eligibility: still under review
  • Admissibility: still under review
  • COPR: - not yet

Last edited:

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
International Graduates Stream at 12:21 EST
Submission Confirmation e-mail received right after
Sent some additional docs through IRCC Webform but bounced back with their generic reply
No AOR
No ghost updates or whatever
Not possible to link to GCKey
No results show on Client Application Status

Going great so far :) it's been 3 months 6 days.

I thought these streams are to be the sort of "accelerated" programs that would allow us people's submissions to be processed faster.
The Client Application Status might not work. I was able to link my application this morning as I received my AOR. I just tested that Client Application Status tool again to see and it still says it can't find me - I will try again in 24hrs to see (it does say updated daily)

Reactions: Lily444

FARMAM

Aug 4, 2021
Guys do you think that AOR will be sent after PCC approval? has anyone gotten AOR before PCC request or approval?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
The Client Application Status might not work. I was able to link my application this morning as I received my AOR. I just tested that Client Application Status tool again to see and it still says it can't find me - I will try again in 24hrs to see (it does say updated daily)
It won't work don't worry. Also, you will receive BIL soon give your biometrics then just submit it to IRCC

Reactions: JALT

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Hi, I am so much confused on below. It would be great great great help, if someone can explain me who has gone through with the same. Below are my time line:
Stream: IG
Applied at: 12:25 EST
Linked: 6Aug (PCC requested-so uploaded home country PCC in 1 hour)
AOR: 10Aug
Medical: Upfront uploaded
Biometric: Upfront uploaded

My question is, for PCC, I received below msg," You must provide a police certificate from this country or territory. We use police certificates to find out if you have a criminal record. They help us make sure you are not a security risk to Canada. " So I AM CONFUSED THAT by this msg, did they asked me to give RCPM or is that fine to just upload home country PCC?? Please help me.

Tom12

Aug 12, 2021
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:32pm EST)
  • BIL: 12 Aug, 2021
  • Biometrics: completed on 12 Aug, 2021
  • Medical: passed on 6 May, 2021. (submitted upfront)
  • Processing office: Sydney
I hope this helps someone with similar timelines.

Last edited:

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Got my AOR today!! Fingers crossed everyone still waiting from around my submission time that yours will be processed soon now! Linked my application this morning using my application number. So far it says biometrics not required (I've never given them before).

• Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:18pm PST)
PST? So that’s what time in EST?

rahul9515

Nov 7, 2018
Hi, I am so much confused on below. It would be great great great help, if someone can explain me who has gone through with the same. Below are my time line:
Stream: IG
Applied at: 12:25 EST
Linked: 6Aug (PCC requested-so uploaded home country PCC in 1 hour)
AOR: 10Aug
Medical: Upfront uploaded
Biometric: Upfront uploaded

My question is, for PCC, I received below msg," You must provide a police certificate from this country or territory. We use police certificates to find out if you have a criminal record. They help us make sure you are not a security risk to Canada. " So I AM CONFUSED THAT by this msg, did they asked me to give RCPM or is that fine to just upload home country PCC?? Please help me.
only indian pcc right now. no rcmp

chakri987

Oct 28, 2020
Hi Folks, I have a question here. Please respond.

Can an applicant leave Canada after submitting the application in TR to PR pathway?

Applied on:
Stream: International Graduate
Date: May 6th
Time: 12:20pm
AOR: Not received
Update: Not having any kind of update.

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021

Omg!! Congrats hopefully mine is soon …

plender

Star Member
May 6, 2021

Did you link first or did you get the AOR first? I don’t think mine will be today since I still can’t link… and was the number same as your temporary number without the x?