+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sripradheep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Does any one having any idea about the application quantity between 12:00 to 12:30 ( any numbers)? Just want to know how many application .....

JHopkins

Aug 9, 2021
Hey guys,

Is a past express entry application that got "cancelled because it was incomplete" the same as a "visa refusal"?

An application that has been "WITHDRAWN", "CANCELLED" (returned due to incomplete) is not considered as VISA REFUSAL.

For you information, I also would like to present a scanerio which is not related your case, but maybe help for you.

A potential applicant (Hopkins) apply for a Visitor Visa for any country. Let's consider "Canada" in this example.
"Hopkins applied for a Visitor Visa for Canada and got "refusal" on his Visitor Visa application, but Hopkins re-apply or appeal the decision of Visa Officer and this time Hopkins get this Visitor Visa application "approved". Now it will not be considered as a Visa Refusal as Hopkins had got his Visa application approved".

Please note: This example is only valid, if the Visa has been applied/approved in the same class, category, for the same country.

Hope this will be helpful for you. Thank you!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys was checking Mark Holthe's video, in which 1 guy said his friend received a procedural fairness letter. This is the 1st possible rejection so far I have heard on TR to PR I feel

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Procedural fairness is not rejection buddy. Applicant still get 30 days to submit correct documents online
Yeah I know buddy, but it's very close to rejection. It would've been in normal case but just prior to launch of this stream they passed that bill. So, it is actually an example of huge concerns from VO buddy

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Also buddy, I said "possible" rejection not just "rejection"

rbtop95

Aug 2, 2021
Applied on May 21st for stream B and nothing so far. Anyone applied to same stream on same day remember how many applications submitted on that day? Look like we won’t get AOR till next year with this speed. And it’s May. What abt people who applied after July? How can they finish processing all 90000 applications at the end of 2022? This is so stressful

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Applied on May 21st for stream B and nothing so far. Anyone applied to same stream on same day remember how many applications submitted on that day? Look like we won’t get AOR till next year with this speed. And it’s May. What abt people who applied after July? How can they finish processing all 90000 applications at the end of 2022? This is so stressful
Me applied on May 06 same stream 9:20 pm EST still waiting .