+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

JHopkins

Aug 9, 2021
Hello JHopkins,
Thank you for your offer to help us.
May I ask a question? I am an applicant for International Graduate stream.

I made a mistake on Schedule A Q6-d, visa refusal in the past. I checked No though I should have checked Yes. So I sent a webform to ask temporary application number to submit another Schedule A, because I have not received AoR.

And then I received a reply like below:

>We have added a note to your file to inform the responsible office of your request to update the information in your application. They will contact you at a later date and provide you with specific instructions on how to submit the documents related to your request. <
>Therefore, please do not send additional documentation unless specifically requested by a processing officer or if you received an acknowledgement of reception (AOR) with an application number. <

Does it mean that IRCC can track an application even before assigning Application Number? I have not got assigned with the number, even temporary one.
(The time when I received Submission Confirmation was just before 1PM EST May 6, so I think my application package is not opened yet.)

And, can I assume that my application will be safely rectified if I submit Schedule A with correct information?
I know TR to PR is processed in a different way from EE, which will strictly detect mistakes about material things, but I am still worried.
It is great that Client Support Centre had added note to your file. For your information, every application that has received in IRCC system (means submitted through online portals) are automatically allocated a "File No. with an X" e.g. XE0000000 and once an application is load into GCMS the "X" is removed from your "File No." As a result, your "File No." stays the same, but only excludes "X".

I would strongly suggest you to send a Webform after you are able to link your application to GCKey Secure Account. Webform team at IRCC will be able to acknowledge any supplied information and/or document(s) you have attached with Webform.

Reactions: byqc

Dien

Jul 12, 2021
IG stream: 12:25 EST
Linked: on August 9th
AOR: Today
Office: Sydney
Waiting for the rest...

QUESTION: Can anyone tell me how Sydney offices work on out application? Are they doing it fast?

Thanks guys

Reactions: hhzara

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Guys a question: first they sent you an email that you should reply and then they give a link to portal? Or the email was instruction for portal? Can you submit without them replying back?
I can explain as per my scenario, first you are checking daily to link your application under your GC key, once they allot your application to some officer temporary number generated which you can get by calling in customer care so if temporary number generated means your application has been allotted.. now once officer will start with your application, you will be able to link your application under GC key account,.. so once you able to link your application means you will have your application number now with you.. and there must be some documents request or something and you can upload under same GC key account…once officer will done with your application and move forward to another, you will receive AOR email after few days of linking it. That’s the whole process….Hope it clears everybody’s mind and lots of people’s doubts… Thank you in advance.

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Guys what if I change my job/company before receiving an AOR? I applied in IG stream an provided current letters of employment with paystubs.
But what if I leave for another job now?
You can change your job and once you receive AOR, they will ask you if they need it so you can add new job documents and if they don’t ask you anything and issue ecopr than no need to mention anything…lolz

Steve Kim

Aug 9, 2021
Hi folks.
I wonder if anyone can help me.

There are two thing I want to know.

One is I have created cic account thru partner sign in at the first time when I applied for study permit.
Moreover, the debit card that I’ve used for sign in has date expired so I cannot log into my cic account.
So I am thinking of creating a new cic account, will it be fine to make a new cic account?

Lastly, the contact number of cic I used was
1-888-242-2100 and when I call to this number, it is saying that press one of 4 or 3 option that matches to me and having hard time to get contact thru live agent or representitive. Please give me any info to get in touch..

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
I should not be required to submit it since I moved to Canada as a minor and never stayed more than a few days when visiting home.

Thus, I submitted a local police check from Waterloo and had to rush to get the Chinese PCC now. I would still want to argue with IRCC but my parents pulled some strings and expedited the PCC.

I got them submitted at 3 AM today and now at 3 PM, I am already done with the photo and address submission.

Waiting for IRCC to approve and give me e-COPR! Fingers Crossed
Yay Congratulations!

That's so bizarre that they have asked you to submit the PCC if you moved to Canada as a minor. I though the rules clearly stated that PCC only needs to be submitted if an applicant has spent 6+ months in a row outside of canada after they've turned 18, unless they specifically request it, am i wrong?

Like im in the same scenario as you, moved here as a minor a long time ago, never been to my home country for more than a few days. i wasn't planing on submitting any pcc's at all

Reactions: sfpqi

fuckMan

Aug 7, 2021
Hi folks.
I wonder if anyone can help me.

There are two thing I want to know.

One is I have created cic account thru partner sign in at the first time when I applied for study permit.
Moreover, the debit card that I’ve used for sign in has date expired so I cannot log into my cic account.
So I am thinking of creating a new cic account, will it be fine to make a new cic account?

Lastly, the contact number of cic I used was
1-888-242-2100 and when I call to this number, it is saying that press one of 4 or 3 option that matches to me and having hard time to get contact thru live agent or representitive. Please give me any info to get in touch..
It's perfectly ok to create a new account. Someone even received updates whereas they could not on the old account.

fastprguy

Jun 18, 2021
Hi, how it that you linked a couple of days before getting your AOR. I've been trying linking mine twice unsuccesfully (using passport of course)
What I think is as soon as you are able to link your application, AOR will follow. because if you are able to link that means they have entered the profile in their system.

I used to try linking application daily once or twice

Reactions: valu_milu

kanika21

Jul 7, 2021
Hi. I applied for IG stream near 12.37 est and got confirmation email at same time.
Still no AOR. Is here anyone in same timeline ?