+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mike131313

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Do you guys know of anyone who got PCC request and submitted it (via their cic account) without mentioning the UCI and application numbers and the result turned out to be ok (e.g. they got either portal email or got a message saying the additional doc is reviewed)? I submitted my PCC (via my cic account) without any extra info and I'm a bit nervous what if they either don't find it or don't accept it.
They will see your submission when you are in your cic. No need for uci in your account. Only it is needed for webform.

valu_milu

Oct 31, 2016
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:11 pm EST)
  • Linked: June 15
  • AOR: June 18
    • CPCSydney
  • Biometrics: June 18
  • Medical: upfront - cleared 17 June
  • PCC: Webform raised on 22 June, they received it on 22 July
  • Ghost update: No idea but looking at others (seems Today before email)
  • Portal Email: 11 AUG, Photo and Mailing Address submitted - 11 AUG, around 3 PM
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • COPR: Waiting
Hi, how it that you linked a couple of days before getting your AOR. I've been trying linking mine twice unsuccesfully (using passport of course)

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Got my CoPr today. Thanks to everyone in this group.

I just wanted to ask one last thing, does ircc put the old passport number and expiry date in the CoPr document even if you have submitted a renewed passport at the time of application?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Unknownlad

Jun 23, 2021
Guys what if I change my job/company before receiving an AOR? I applied in IG stream an provided current letters of employment with paystubs.
But what if I leave for another job now?

dhillon12345

Jul 21, 2021
Got my CoPr today. Thanks to everyone in this group.

I just wanted to ask one last thing, does ircc put the old passport number and expiry date in the CoPr document even if you have submitted a renewed passport at the time of application?
Congratulations!!
Please share your timeline

Steve Kim

Aug 9, 2021
Just called ircc today. They said they could not see my tr to Pr file in the system but they can see my express invitation. Applied at 10.39 Saskatchewan time.
Which category did you choose to contact IRCC? There are so many selection so could not connect to speak.

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
UPDATE Final:

Stream: International Graduate
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
Medical: July 1, 2021(passed, can see it in my profile)
PCC request: Submitted webform
Biometrics request: Not needed(Old biometric still valid)
AOR: July 6, 2021
Linked my application on July 1st, 2021
Portal request: August 5(Calgary)
e-COPR-August 11

Good luck to everyone! :)