+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jul 31, 2021
Updates:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16 pm EST)
  • Linked: June 23
  • AOR: June 28
    • Sydney, Nova Scotia
    • (Corrected. This is really the time I received the PDF letter. Exactly the business day after medical being uploaded.)
  • Biometrics: June 25
  • Medical:
    • Medical passed Aug 6
    • IRCC Requested June 24, doctor appointment on the night of June 24
    • completed blood and x-ray on June 25.
    • Doctor Submitted the full result on Jul 19 due to a blood test delay.
  • PCC request: Aug 6
    • Chinese PCC requested. AUG 7 11:00 PM EDT
    • Chinese Notarization Started AUG 7 11:45 PM EDT
    • Notarization completed AUG 11 2:00 AM EDT
    • Scanned and submitted AUG 11 3:00 AM EDT
    • Called IRCC to confirm received at AUG 11 10:40 AM EDT
  • Ghost update some time between AUG 11 11 AM and 2:33 PM
  • PORTAL EMAIL AUG 11 2:33 PM EDT (CPC CALGARY) ( I am in Kitchener, ON, however.)
  • Eligibility: In Progress
  • Background: In Progress
  • COPR: (It's coming! ;) )
Hi congratulations.
did you provide a Chinese pcc when you applied on May 6?

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
Hi congratulations.
did you provide a Chinese pcc when you applied on May 6?

I should not be required to submit it since I moved to Canada as a minor and never stayed more than a few days when visiting home.

Thus, I submitted a local police check from Waterloo and had to rush to get the Chinese PCC now. I would still want to argue with IRCC but my parents pulled some strings and expedited the PCC.

I got them submitted at 3 AM today and now at 3 PM, I am already done with the photo and address submission.

Waiting for IRCC to approve and give me e-COPR! Fingers Crossed

Jul 31, 2021
I should not be required to submit it since I moved to Canada as a minor and never stayed more than a few days when visiting home.

Thus, I submitted a local police check from Waterloo and had to rush to get the Chinese PCC now. I would still want to argue with IRCC but my parents pulled some strings and expedited the PCC.

I got them submitted at 3 AM today and now at 3 PM, I am already done with the photo and address submission.

Waiting for IRCC to approve and give me e-COPR! Fingers Crossed
thank you for your reply. The reason I asked you this question is because I provided my country Clean records when I submitted my application and since 2019 that came to Canada I have never travelled to my home country. I am not sure if IRCC is going to request new pcc from my home country or not

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
thank you for your reply. The reason I asked you this question is because I provided my country Clean records when I submitted my application and since 2019 that came to Canada I have never travelled to my home country. I am not sure if IRCC is going to request new pcc from my home country or not

They arbitrarily requested for mine. I would always do the PCC if I were to go through such a process ever again.. (I guess it's finally over.)

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
They will I had the same case but they requested me a recent one again so I had it all ready before receiving AOR. So better you also get that handy as soon as possible

Harkiran1997

Jun 5, 2021
Just called ircc today. They said they could not see my tr to Pr file in the system but they can see my express invitation. Applied at 10.39 Saskatchewan time.

fastprguy

Jun 18, 2021
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:11 pm EST)
  • Linked: June 15
  • AOR: June 18
    • CPCSydney
  • Biometrics: June 18
  • Medical: upfront - cleared 17 June
  • PCC: Webform raised on 22 June, they received it on 22 July
  • Ghost update: No idea but looking at others (seems Today before email)
  • Portal Email: 11 AUG, Photo and Mailing Address submitted - 11 AUG, around 3 PM
  • COPR: Waiting

jasmineD

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
    • CPCSydney
  • Portal Email: 11 AUG, Photo and Mailing Address submitted - 11 AUG, around 3 PM
Congratulations! what was your processing office?

Mike131313

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
    • CPCSydney
Congrats! A question: first they sent you an email that you should reply and then they give link to portal? Or the email was instruction for portal?

rambili

Jul 23, 2021
Do you guys know of anyone who got PCC request and submitted it (via their cic account) without mentioning the UCI and application numbers and the result turned out to be ok (e.g. they got either portal email or got a message saying the additional doc is reviewed)? I submitted my PCC (via my cic account) without any extra info and I'm a bit nervous what if they either don't find it or don't accept it.

Mike131313

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Guys a question: first they sent you an email that you should reply and then they give a link to portal? Or the email was instruction for portal? Can you submit without them replying back?